POST PICS OF YOUR TRIPS.....VOL. I BEEN AROUND THE WORLD.....

28ja0bm.jpg

Jo burg South Africa
rldyqb.jpg

Lake Malawi don't make fun of my chicken legs
laugh.gif

vy0e9k.jpg

110irki.jpg

White sand fellas...this ain't no virginia beach..
laugh.gif
I looked stupid with kicks on the beach but we were just visiting the land my parents bought but howcan you look stupid with foams?
pimp.gif

n63mvt.jpg

My peoples beach house with mango trees everywhere
2z9fmh2.jpg

Went to a village where my roots come from and they gave me a chicken...
laugh.gif
I named him Barack....I only saw him for about 10 minutes then he ended upmissing and people didn't want to tell me where he went
frown.gif
I didn't eat chicken for about a day.

France @ Gare du Lyon - My best friend in Paris lived here, so this pic was taken for him.

rsaoaf.jpg

Notre Dame @ Paris

2cna5w1.jpg

Sous le pont

504jyx.jpg

66aky0.jpg

156s2t3.jpg

23upelt.jpg

I loved this kid, his mom had me laughing.

2mwt6yb.jpg

Traditional dancing on the bridge? Why not?

907cx0.jpg

Delirium - the best beer I've ever tasted. This was at a bar in Montmartre or Northern Paris.

2w7h1et.jpg

Wasted off the delirium

o5dg8g.jpg

Back to Hong Kong

9tg9br.jpg

1z3ts9k.jpg

Window washing in HK is serious

jfhpg5.jpg

Yachts @ Ibiza had helicopters on them

9ifq1i.jpg

Fine dining in Ibiza - these tables stretched for what seemed to be an eternity

n6w9ax.jpg

Shoarma, Shawarma, KEBAB - whatever you call it, it is the ultimate drunk food. I miss it and I can't find legit shoarma in the US!

312h6q0.jpg

awesome photos.

sidebar: jasmine cafe in dallas, or king tut restaurant in fort worth for all your schawrma needs.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

awesome photos.

sidebar: jasmine cafe in dallas, or king tut restaurant in fort worth for all your schawrma needs.
If I ever go to Texas, that will be my first destination.

Originally Posted by neoxfactor

2earkah.jpg

singha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man, that lady hustled the hell outta me...

First off all, she scared the #+#* outta us 'cuz she popped up on her boat outta nowhere...like, how you pull a sneak attack on boat?

I gave her a bill to buy a beer and fan she was sellin' - I'm like, "Lemme get my change."

"No change - buy something else!!!"

laugh.gif

There was nothing I could do.

Great pictures everyone! A few I took when I studied abroad over the summer in China:

Shanghai:

Taken from the Jin Mao Tower bar on the 87th floor.

Also from the Jin Mao Tower, but at the observation deck, 88th floor. Yao PEs

View from atop the Jiading Confucius Temple, nowhere close to the financial district.

Taken from People's Square Park.

Hangzhou (Best place to buy tea)

Uhhh yeah.

Lingyin Si (Lingyin Temple) Amazing place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingyin_Templehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingyin_Temple

Tea growing village. This place is in the mountains, where all you can see are tea covering them:

One container of this tea can go up to $150 upwards. At peak season (March-May), it can fetch up to $500.

West Lake (Xihu). One of the largest tourist attractions oh Hangzhou. Xihu is also the background for the back of the Chinese 1 RMB:
RMB1.jpg

Beijing

Great Wall

Entrance to the Forbidden Palace

New CCTV Tower

Hong Kong

View from Victoria's Peak, sorry for the quality.

MGS4 Trolley in the financial district.

Awww

Airport, not one, not two, but THREE 747s in one picture
pimp.gif

eek.gif

lulz.

I have only been to Colombia which is where im from.
I plan on going to about three places in Europe this summer and spend about a month.
Any suggestions Roc, i see you went everywhere.
About how much should i take?
Ill def. go to Spain because my cousin is from around Barcelona.
Places to go.

Thanks.

Great pics everybody....DAMN.....
pimp.gif

Oh by the way, dgk, your girl looks good, no disrespect...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

And for bussinessilicitos, if you only go to three countries in europe:

1. Italy - the architecture, food, and FRIGGIN Women!!!!!

2. Stockholm, Sweden - During the summer, the sun never goes down. It never goes down....LOL. At midnight, it will still look like 5pm EST. And ifyou're black....they will love you forever. I really enjoyed myself...
wink.gif

3. Barcelona, Spain - The motto is sex, drugs, and partying. The topless beaches are also amazing. Once you go there, everywhere else seems dull...
laugh.gif

Good looks.
Yeah i want to check out Italy and see Juventus play.
pimp.gif
If anyone else has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Great pics everybody....DAMN.....
pimp.gif

Oh by the way, dgk, your girl looks good, no disrespect...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

And for bussinessilicitos, if you only go to three countries in europe:

1. Italy - the architecture, food, and FRIGGIN Women!!!!!

2. Stockholm, Sweden - During the summer, the sun never goes down. It never goes down....LOL. At midnight, it will still look like 5pm EST. And if you're black....they will love you forever. I really enjoyed myself...
wink.gif

3. Barcelona, Spain - The motto is sex, drugs, and partying. The topless beaches are also amazing. Once you go there, everywhere else seems dull...
laugh.gif
Ok..RoC, I want to go to Paris because that's where I want to study abroad before I graduate in the next 2 years, but this Hostel shh freaksme out because none of these sites are in English, they have curfews, thefts etc..

Also im going for 2 weeks, I migh be able to stretch that is I do some couch surfing type shiish.

If me and my dudes pick France; then I was thinking of doing Amsterdam, and London since they're both 4 hrs away.

Italy seems to be a trip in it's self, but we might be able to stop through Switzerland right?

Pretty much I wanna go where I can have fun, dip into the arts/history, and culture, and (bruttally honest) bang a few Euro chicks..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What was usually the amount of time you spent in each city.
For now i got Barcelona for a week.
Ibiza for about Four days.
Rome for about three days.

Should this be enough time.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

What was usually the amount of time you spent in each city.
For now i got Barcelona for a week.
Ibiza for about Four days.
Rome for about three days.

Should this be enough time.
Barcelona is cool - but a week seems kinds of long to stay in that city.

Do you speak Spanish? Ibiza was my favorite place in Spain to visit - I think I could stay there forever. But it really depends on what time of the year thatyou are going.

If I were you I'd shorten my stay in Barcelona and maybe extend the stay in Rome. Hit me up if you have any serious questions.

Back
Top Bottom