Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

aIM001167.JPG

3.jpg

Cross between Bizzy and Layzie.
[/b]​

Yo MINGYAO is a chick! All this time I though she was a lil asian dude just yapping and posting ish. Feeling those Jordan XI you got. Don't let all these dudes trip on your lazy eye. I got the same problem.

Here is me
1285097643002l.jpg

s[/b]
s? No Need For Teams[/b]​

43110093.jpg

im wasted......
WANTED: DUNK LOWS: DENIM,VIOTECHS,HALLOWEENS, and paul brown dunk high SB's...STORM SERIES OF AIR BURST AND AIR MAX..lookin for these in ds or near ds condition. size 9-10. email me: [email protected] or AIM: l0stb0y67

43110093.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
whooooo nice......

and that white guy in the black guys pic..... lol...... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
at the photoshop comment
Representin' 604

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

photoshop comment had me rollin
Girls and guns...all I want
Stock exchange...Drops and thangs..

Go to ******** if you want to see my pic. It found it's way there, thank you Dirk.
PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT FREE PROJECT PAT!

CSX looks like a stouter version of Galen. At least from that one pic Galen posted a while back.
-Michael (New York Knicks Fan Since, January 5, 2004)

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. -BTT

43110093.jpg

^^ Wow small world. That girl in the pic is my cousin. (I think)

GO WARRIORS
SF GIANTS IN 2005
NINER NATION

yo man maria is Your cuz? haha fer realz..... you from DC?
WANTED: DUNK LOWS: DENIM,VIOTECHS,HALLOWEENS, and paul brown dunk high SB's...STORM SERIES OF AIR BURST AND AIR MAX..lookin for these in ds or near ds condition. size 9-10. email me: [email protected] or AIM: l0stb0y67

Yea she's my cousin. I don't really mind you getting close to her. I'm from SF and I don't get to see/talk to her or her sisters that much. But I'm pretty sure you're being a gentleman and treating her right. :wink:
wink.gif

GO WARRIORS
SF GIANTS IN 2004
NINER NATION

haha man she's a good friend........havent seen her for awhile....but yeah maria is nice and thanks for that assumption.....You are right.... :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom