Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

585882_l.JPG

^^^^
im thinkin oj simpson??

since i dont have a digi cam, heres a pic of me for the NTLA artist series release: YO!
i'm the white dude with long hair...... i was talkin when the pic was takin.... :b
tongue.gif

PAUL BROWN SB HI'S (first high sb) my DS size 11.5 for your DS 13 email me: or aim: luvkicksDepp
DS size 11 white supreme lows
DUNKS for tr

one more of me ,i dunno what i was doing in this pic, trying to give my best zoolander impression??? :\
ohwell.gif

113978_l.JPG

We have OJ and Spike Lee on NT. ^

113978_l.JPG

585882_l.JPG

And there the same people :wow:
eek.gif

You cool and all but I hate your head

haircut.jpg

I got a haircut :pimp:
pimp.gif

Girls and guns...all I want
Stock exchange...Drops and thangs..

The safari room is pretty dope IMO. "Flip Matrix" has HOOD TALK writen somewhere in all of those green letters and numbers.

Those are me thinkin about buyin the flows, and halfway asleep at my cousins house (him in the background). I look 12, but I just turned 19.

hey.. just postin a "regular" pic.. since in the other one i look like superwoman in my underarmor..lol-
here is my homecoming pic from late october. Most of u have seen it- but its better that the other one..

Jennifer6seated.jpg

.Female knowledge.
dj/mc/break/graff.hip hop elements.. and then nike!
God bless.
ani ohevet atah!

damn Bana...ur beautiful..nice pic. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
halfway asleep at my cousins house

:rofl:
roll.gif
...nukka you da ill liar. You bit ur lip and tried gettin' in a sexy pose and all.... :lol:
laugh.gif

<-----"Fat Arab Guy with Football" from Nort laser release...LoL.

here is my only current pic i have, sry for it being to blurry. It is from drjays.

1095me2-med.JPG

1095me-med.JPG

_MingYao11_

I thought MingYao was a dude.

Anyways, here's me, I'm not that mean looking in real life. I'm just protective of my J's.

42459295.jpg

[/b]​

after numerous photoshop assasinations, you post another pic of yourself? wow, u amaze me.

and is it just me or does MingYao talk/act like a guy? I don't believe that picture is of him obviously cuz he posted a pic of a girl. that's either a relative or girlfriend, because ain't no way that's a girl talking like that on ********. >D
grin.gif
you posted that to get a rise off these primates here |I
tired.gif

1 of 4 AMC Limited Edition

the 11 in mingyao prolly stand for her age..chic is the mean young'n..and like dat kidd said..dats prolly a dude..
*I Be LaRGeR DeN LiFE..TWiCe aS NiCe aS Ya IDoL* PuMP u WiT PRiDe..DeN GuiDE u STR8 To HeLL LiKE THe BiBLe* [BiG PuN]

Hey, I commented on your pic on Dr. Jays. Gave you mad props for the Citrus 11s and cute face :wink:
wink.gif
. But those people on Dr. Jays are airheaded robots :lol:
laugh.gif
Its not style to them if they didnt see it on TV. Nice pic!

1095me-med.JPG

Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

Back
Top Bottom