Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

wgdirk34.jpg
+
luke-walton-hd.jpg
=
stone%20mesa.JPG

[/b]
[/b]​

alllllll the ladies come outta the woodwork when we have these pic posts. i used to be the only girl on here, it's crazy now. we got lots of purty faces these days. i saw mbibby's pic last time, very cute, same goes for bana, and tati (jordangurl) imma post up even though i feel like this is some weird "rate us" post instead of what it was intended to be. unless gabe intended it to be just that. shame on you....

769448457534l.jpg

gervinbehind.jpg

that asian girls boobies are not real, this is what real breast look like
halter.jpg

41433965.jpg
sq-clipse-grindin-ars.jpg

I knew we had another one, just couldnt figure out who.
Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

me tryin to sleep at the school library (pic taken by my friend)
me.jpg

yoooooooooooo there is a maaaaaad resemeblence between me and icebrgbig!!!! look.

41472533.jpg

! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

A lot of people puttin up multiple photos, especially the ladies :tongue:
tongue.gif
. How you been Carra? Anyways, lemme put up someolder ones I found. I know i look a little on the young side but im 20 (which is still young anyway). >D
grin.gif

This is from the Summit over the summer in NYC, im in the black (Pana next to me with Kid Pipe in the back).

me+pana+ny+summit+5.jpg

This was taken back in October 12th of this year.

me+oct+14+2003+tank.JPG

F.​

meyea2001.jpg

This ugly man needs to stop posting his picture EVERY SINGLE TIME. Why? Is he trying to just look like a idiot?
I'm just being honest

The picture that produced 2 classic 'raps' about him:

Trevor.jpg

The Sun Never Sets on My Empire[/center]

fa45a1e7.jpg

Me on the right, (very blunted btw) and NO that's not me throwing up the westside and YES this picture was a joke, don't take it seriously.
[/b]​

Shout to Dirty for lettin' the post rock... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Muscle, I slept on it......I'm hotter... :D
happy.gif

Ok now, Rocafella, Manolo, understand me: While DJ Bana has potential, the right here right now of it is that MBib rates hire on the I'dhit-O-meter period. If she don't get in here with the bikini pic asap, then she's out for the ten count.....so is Nahon's chick...Plackow!!!!

41491276.jpg

41491268.jpg

But the Jordan shorty just turned it into a Royal Rumble :rofl:
roll.gif
But you too need to post those ******** pics you're referring to stay in the ring :wink:
wink.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
at this post.....haha heres a ******ed pose i found on my work computer... I THINK I WAS GOIN FOR THE MAGNUM LOOK FROM zoolander

570147_6809723958982633526_vl.jpg

WANTED: DUNK LOWS: DENIM,VIOTECHS,HALLOWEENS, and paul brown dunk high SB's...STORM SERIES OF AIR BURST AND AIR MAX..lookin for these in ds or near ds condition. size 9-10. email me: [email protected] or AIM: l0stb0y67

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

It was requested....and yes I do look depressed, no I don't always look this sad.
frown.gif

41502442.jpg

AKA the Vince McMahon of Niketalk."in all honesty, i dont feel that what i've done is a crime & it is illogical & irresponsible to sentence me to prison,cuz when u think about it what did i really do?i crossed an immaginary line with a bunch of plants. u say im an outlaw u say i'm a thief but wheres the christmas dinner 4 the people on relief huh?-johnny depp (BLOW)

Back
Top Bottom