post products that work well, that you'd never think would..

1_rohypnol.jpg

lmao, that guy cutting his hair !!$+ looks funny. but for real, i want a ronco thing, wevr df says "set it and forget it" on the commerical,that's what I want.

Originally Posted by Nike Belic

lmao, that guy cutting his hair !!$+ looks funny. but for real, i want a ronco thing, wevr df says "set it and forget it" on the commerical, that's what I want.

I got it, it works well.

Originally Posted by Nike Belic

lmao, that guy cutting his hair !!$+ looks funny. but for real, i want a ronco thing, wevr df says "set it and forget it" on the commerical, that's what I want.

Set it and she'll forget it.

1_rohypnol.jpg

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

sacredg.gif

sacred g

hahaha good one just realize this was from rob and big ahhah how he made his board into a sacred g and he did a flip where he never landed in hislife...whats ur story around this how does it works for u?

Isn't that the invention of the guy who was on that inventing show - he'd spent all his savings producing that game and they basically told him to goout and get a job.

He thought it would be in the olympics and stuff.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Isn't that the invention of the guy who was on that inventing show - he'd spent all his savings producing that game and they basically told him to go out and get a job.

He thought it would be in the olympics and stuff.

MY POINT!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom