Post purchases that have improved your life.

I was in the market for another external monitor but wanted something portable. Been using for a month and so far so good. It’s definitely been clutch during some unexpected travel.
Amazon product ASIN B07V1SQ966
It’s not 4k and I wouldn’t recommend if you need to do high resolution graphics type work. But if you just need an extra screen to review multiple docs then it’s perfect.

I'm not sure if it improved my life per say but I have been wearing Ugg Neumel boots non stop since I started working from home. Came in really clutch for the winter and early spring months.

Makes fan noises. Been sleeping like a baby.

lectrofan-white-noise-machine.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B00E6D6LQY

I tried the arm bands, fanny packs, Nike bands, Vests, and belts. This is the best one! I was able to access my phone and put it back in the belt while I was running for the first time ever. Also has a key holder so I don’t have to worry about locking my keys in my car. Even has enough room for my wallet.
FlipBelt Level Terrain Waist... Amazon product ASIN B00JF9DU4U

Speaking of vacuums I recently purchased a Tineco Pure ONE S12 to replace our Dyson V8.
Amazon product ASIN B07PGC7WP3
The Dyson battery wouldn’t hold a charge anymore and they wanted $150 and for us to ship it in for the battery to be replaced. The Tineco got good reviews on YouTube and it does really good with pet hair. Most of the hair makes it to the dust chamber. The hair that gets stuck in the brush doesn’t stop it from spinning and is easy to remove with the included tool. A bit pricey but it has some cool features and comes with another battery to swap out when the other gets low. You can charge both at the same time with the included mount.

Back
Top Bottom