Post purchases that have improved your life.

General advice for life: don't skimp on anything you might spend a lot of time on. that includes TVs, computers, mattresses, etc. You'll realize when you "splurge" on those items that the extra few dollars you spent was completely worth it. Of course there's a balance between a spending wisely and overspending.

New set of pots and pans for me since I enjoy cooking

I don't get to cook a lot, but absolutely this. A good set will last you a lifetime. People should look into cast iron pans too (Lodge brand is good stuff and generally inexpensive).

Last edited:
General advice for life: don't skimp on anything you might spend a lot of time on. that includes TVs, computers, mattresses, etc. You'll realize when you "splurge" on those items that the extra few dollars you spent was completely worth it. Of course there's a balance between a spending wisely and overspending.

New set of pots and pans for me since I enjoy cooking

I don't get to cook a lot, but absolutely this. A good set will last you a lifetime. People should look into cast iron pans too (Lodge brand is good stuff and generally inexpensive).

yup, got one of those too :lol:

Foam Mattress Topper from Costco $100, didn't want to shell out $600+ for a whole new mattress.
Sleeping like a King and the foam traps them cheeks so the females get the Johnny Deep stroke.

View media item 1737384

I had a bootleg tempurpedic version probably like 8 years ago. The cushion is worth it, but I remember always sinking into that joint and feeling too hot while trying to sleep. Approved for extracurricular activities doe [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

A 500GB SSD External with usb3.0/Thunderbolt. I can work on 5k footage off of it with no issues. Transferring 200 gigs of video to someone else takes a couple minutes. And it's shock/drop/splash resistant. It's made my life a lot easier.
View media item 1734670
What brand is this?

LaCie. It's a little pricey, but that peace of mind knowing that I can drop this in a bucket of water and still get my data is worth every penny.

What does an sad do exactly?
Besides allowing you to access your data at a high speed, they'll last longer. Traditional HD's have mechanical pieces inside that move a lot and eventually die. SSD's have no moving parts, so their failure rate is a lot lower than mechanical drives.

If you drop your mechanical drive while it's working, that's a wrap for it. Just saw this happen. :smh:

Floss wands / picks

St. Ives Body Wash

Mini measuring tape

Spotify Premium

George Forman grill

Lazik laser eye surgery (no photo)

Last edited:
Bump to a very helpful topic.

Highly recommend all of the below:

1.) St Ives Apricot Scrub -- use this 2-3x a week; keeps skin buttery smooth
2.) Vitamix blender -- takes everything I throw in it and cleans up very easily (just a water rinse)
3.) Nalgene 4:nerd:z bottle -- lifetime warranty is a no brainer
4.) Humangear cap for the Nalgene bottle -- this cap is much better to drink from than the stock Nalgene cap
5.) Samsung SSD -- makes your computer much faster
6.) Tongue scraper -- gets rid of that stank breath
7.) Moco de gorila gel -- I like their stuff so much that I bought all the different types -- keeps my hair perfect all day

View media item 1734533

View media item 1734534

View media item 1734545

View media item 1734547

View media item 1734555

View media item 1734556

View media item 1734558

I bought most of this stuff ... Repped

Got a memory foam mattress off overstock. Life changing, srs. But since y'all just talking bout the toppers, double up if you can lol.

Posts like this is why I love NT. Just copped this book basically for free; I had like 9 bucks in my google rewards balance, and the E book was like 8 bucks.
Oh yeah, download google rewards. You get paid for taking short surveys. Mad fast/easy and the change adds up.

I feel like this is something I'll end up buying the hard copy version of.
I have 25 bucks on my Amazon account, I'm about to cop right now

just got it, hopefully its here Friday

Last edited:
-This Macbook I'm typing on that I got back in 09. Didn't know laptops could ever last this long.

- G-pen

-Before the G-pen it was a Pax. Definitely paid for itself with the amount of tree it saved me. Then I sold it. Didn't need it as much after I mad the conversion to wax/g-penning. It gives me all the "vaping" I can handle :lol:
QFT gpen is a solid investment
Oh you guys will want stronger pens once your tolerance is up. :lol: trust me on that.

-This Macbook I'm typing on that I got back in 09. Didn't know laptops could ever last this long.

- G-pen

-Before the G-pen it was a Pax. Definitely paid for itself with the amount of tree it saved me. Then I sold it. Didn't need it as much after I mad the conversion to wax/g-penning. It gives me all the "vaping" I can handle :lol:
Oh you guys will want stronger pens once your tolerance is up. :lol: trust me on that.

what's stronger?

- G-pen

what's stronger?
I use a vhit type b atomizer and any battery that goes up to 12 watts. :pimp: more like hitting a nail...

What stands out about that Peel IPhone case instead of the rest?
I was about to google this question to
laugh.gif
its an old review, but it's pretty much the same thing with the newer cases. It's just really thin, which for me is perfect since i've never had a case for any of my iphones (and never dropped it either)

Thule Covert Rolltop.

My EDC that has enough room for laptop, ipad, camera, external drives and other tech accessories I need for work.

Water resistant material and zippers

Has a padded and removable DSLR section accessible from a side access panel.

The backing has an integrated hard shell panel for load support

$199 and carries a 25 year warranty....

Cop it at REI and pay for a $20 REI membership and you will get 20% off ($39.99-$20 membership fee = $19.99 in savings)

plus REI has a 1 year return policy....

If at anytime within a year you change your mind on the pack

Bring it back for a full refund.... with or without receipt!

The material, design, and warranty make this a go if you work in the technical field or spend alot of time moving during the day.

Crazy amount of space in it.

It's my mobile office, has changed how I move.....

no need to leave my camera and miss out on random shots or footage because I didn't plan on taking my camera case with me.

Last edited:
Nook for reading all my PDF novels

A mildly expensive telescope

Between me and you Novel

Robe so I can feel like Lewbowski 

wireless headphones 

Back
Top Bottom