Post/Roast Your Local Sex Offender.. Vol.1?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

that girl actually molested a boy with DOWNS syndrome. that's foul.

lol @ the R Kelly pic though.
he got a hj. I call that good hospitality

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

check the avy.

edit: updated pic for the beasts
75a154e15cbca4119cb6dde659bceaf45e316f8.pjpg
http://interested-participant.blogspot.co
edit: what she did....
http://interested-participant.blogspot.com/2006/12/babysitter-gets-year-for-molesting-boy.htmlhttp://interested-participant.blogspot.com/2006/12/babysitter-gets-year-for-molesting-boy.html

I'd let her molest me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- Damn NT. just bought a house, and moving in next week. i looked up my address to compare comp prices in my neighborhood for when i sell, and dude pops up.....

- i wish they would tell you what gender the crime was committed with. it be good to know if he likes little boys or girls.

- in a sex offenders defense though, ive always found it unfair that they dont list the victims age. ive known people to catch statutory cases in HS when they were 18-19 and the girl was 15-16, but you cant tell that from what they list.

.....looks like dude got caught up 'to catch a predator' style.......

60b157e165d7406e531cfb43a20bdf38a0991bd.jpg

^i made that thread 2 months ago. dude lives right across the street
smh.gif

- i seen outside dude helping a 12y/o kid with his bike in his garage just 2 weeks ago

- Damn NT. just bought a house, and moving in next week. i looked up my address to compare comp prices in my neighborhood for when i sell, and dude pops up.....

- i wish they would tell you what gender the crime was committed with. it be good to know if he likes little boys or girls.

- in a sex offenders defense though, ive always found it unfair that they dont list the victims age. ive known people to catch statutory cases in HS when they were 18-19 and the girl was 15-16, but you cant tell that from what they list.

smh.gif

- i seen outside dude helping a 12y/o kid with his bike in his garage just 2 weeks ago

And you just let it be? You can't be serious? That's a little boy's life man... at the very least tip the cops

i wanna see the rest of her before all that.

R Kelly killed it for me tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- not really. getting molested by a babysitter as a child can mess you up, trust me. (word to Antoine Fisher)

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

smh.gif

And you just let it be? You can't be serious? That's a little boy's life man... at the very least tip the cops

- i know. but im new to the neighborhood, i have no idea who that kid is. he could be his son for all i know. ive only seen dude twice, once outside taking thegarbage out, and the other helping that kid with his bike.

- thats why i say with as much info they put on the register they should put how old and what gender the victim was. i mean just because dude is on the listdoesnt mean he likes little boys, it could be girls, idk.

- i understand where you coming from though. but id hate to be convicted of robbery/theft and everytime my neighbors seen me with a new car or electronics theywere calling the police.

Back
Top Bottom