POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

351713825.jpg
354396694.jpg

353502236.jpg

^ Nice B...what are you shootin' with??? I still need to get my hands on some of your signature shoes, haha, nice.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice B...what are you shootin' with??? I still need to get my hands on some of your signature shoes, haha, nice.

Cris.
What's good Cris. Using a Nikon D60.
As soon as I get 'em in, I got ya.
wink.gif

^ Nice, very clean pics indeed...........and also, that's LOVE right there, thanks Fam.

Cris.

bdis1986 wrote:
docholiday13 wrote:
Mayhemgatz wrote:
jae oh en wrote:
ncrider wrote:
and docholiday you shouldn't even be here take yo !@% back to school, what is a "handedly" lol.

laugh.gif
sounds like this dude
flanders.jpg

I did not say hand-diddily...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one accused you of saying anything, but what you said... "handedly"
and it was nice to show the definition but your missing one part... a dash so... it's not a adverb.

you fail.

3272180607_dfe0981984_m.jpg

Mip23 - Thanks man. PM responded to. Your pictures look pretty good, keep posting!
Mayhemgatz - Thanks man. Just let me know if you ever need a higher resolution pic for your background
wink.gif

Nice shots everyone. A couple random for me.

For sale
wink.gif

So much good stuff lately. I suddenly want band aids, urawas, gold sneakers, black and red IV's.

I got a little carried away taking some pictures for eBay... now I'm thinking twice about selling. Not the most original pic but I thought it came outnice.

6f925b6e9fddd0717870ddb3caa93149512e859.pjpg

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

CubanBee - whats the info on the adidas youre rocking? they looks SICK

Thanks man. They're my shoes that I just did with Adidas. Releasing in the next few weeks. B

Jack - Im going to start sending you my shoes just to take pictures of them and send them back haha

344116707.jpg

Originally Posted by Mip23

Jack - Im going to start sending you my shoes just to take pictures of them and send them back haha

laugh.gif
Haha I will pay shipping. I would love to be able to photograph some serious heat like you have!

wow, I have been sleeping on this thread. there is some really really great stuff in here.
specifically..
airjordanjack - love the grey/red SB dunk shot
LStepCorrect81 wrote - your Hares are looking great
crisone - you make a very nice looking shoe look even better! great choice of background
cubanbeee - your sig shoes are very nice indeed and that is a great shot of them

I'm no expert, but here's my contribution from back when there was sun and green grass in the PNW...

MIP23...... can you just stop teasing? lol. j/k. we need a collection post. wizard 7s?.... i never even knew that.... i thought i was special having thewizard XIIs at one point... regret selling them sometimes... but for the cash and trade that i got, couldnt pass.

Back
Top Bottom