Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

IMG_0452.JPG

Lol i never seen this. We used to play something similar tho, we called it red ***. We used to throw the ball against the wall and it had to be over a certain height. If you didnt throw it high enough, threw it off the wall and someone caught it or you yourself missed catching someone elses throw you had to run and touch the wall. Everyone had free turn to smoke you with the ball. One kid ended up gettin drafted by the Jays later when we got older lol kid had a canon even then. We use to play with like 3-4 balls....pause

Lol i never seen this. We used to play something similar tho, we called it red ***. We used to throw the ball against the wall and it had to be over a certain height. If you didnt throw it high enough, threw it off the wall and someone caught it or you yourself missed catching someone elses throw you had to run and touch the wall. Everyone had free turn to smoke you with the ball. One kid ended up gettin drafted by the Jays later when we got older lol kid had a canon even then. We use to play with like 3-4 balls....pause

TOTALLY forgot about this but we played that too.

Yoooo that truck was the one that would flip upside down and would still keep driving right??? I always wanted that lol the commercials made it look soo sick

Never forget that Christmas.

Just new mom dukes had it on deck,unwrapped all 3 of my gifts.

Nothing :frown:

Whole morning was sad.

Never wanted anything like it because of the commercials.

Our family shared presents so we went house to house for gifts.

My aunt Theresa came through!

Now I know it was planned but that was my favorite Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom