Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

muscle-toys-5.jpg

tenor-3.gif

When I had my first high school job at this place called Po'Folks, when I used to get paid I'd buy $15-20 worth of these and act like I was my folks and be like "and don't nobody put their hands on my drinks" never worked though, I was the youngest and was constantly getting linked in the Vandelay household

Lol phillies. Used to think they were the ish, in hindsight they straight cardboard. I dont think yall have this down south, never seen it when i lived there (consider yourselves lucky lol). These made phillies seem like a cuban cigar

product_thumb.png

I'll put my Phillie rolling skills up against anyone.

I can do paper too. Dutches take too long for me and Backwoods are too complicated.

White Owls I could do. Shout to Tampa Nuggets (if you from the South and old as hell).

I'll put my Phillie rolling skills up against anyone.

I can do paper too. Dutches take too long for me and Backwoods are too complicated.

White Owls I could do. Shout to Tampa Nuggets (if you from the South and old as hell).

Not every store up here has Dutches but i started messin with em when i lived down south. Backwoods is the standard up here. If you can pearl a woods your a real roller, esp if it has 2 dutty stems like a rib cage.

I use to.smoke with a dude down south that was the sickest roller ever. Man taught me how to spin a Dutch proper cuz i was only ever used to backwoods. Wed pick up some.piff and then grab some.dutches...no lie the store to.my crib was 5min drive tops....my guy would have spinned 2 dutches by the time i pulled up to my crib. Lol i remember him telling me "slow down yo" and i look at him and this fools dumpin the guts out the window lolol

Not every store up here has Dutches but i started messin with em when i lived down south. Backwoods is the standard up here. If you can pearl a woods your a real roller, esp if it has 2 dutty stems like a rib cage.

I use to.smoke with a dude down south that was the sickest roller ever. Man taught me how to spin a Dutch proper cuz i was only ever used to backwoods. Wed pick up some.piff and then grab some.dutches...no lie the store to.my crib was 5min drive tops....my guy would have spinned 2 dutches by the time i pulled up to my crib. Lol i remember him telling me "slow down yo" and i look at him and this fools dumpin the guts out the window lolol

My dude Drew would roll Dutches while steering a car with his knees like it was nothing.

I'm just a one layer guy. But my ****s is flawless. Had a homie hit me from Mexico a few weeks ago for pointers.

Back
Top Bottom