Post something random Vol. No cliche snapple facts..

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

Oh, half of my heart's got a grip on the situation
Half of my heart takes time
Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you
That I can't keep loving you (can't keep loving you)
Oh, with half of my heart

My birthday is 2 days after July 4th making it on July 6th
pimp.gif

Almost all ancient civilizations recorded evidence of E.T.'s in scriptures and or pictures/paintings/sculptures.

Im talking detailed descriptions of space crafts, space suits also amazing documentation of topography that could not been discovered nautically.

Aliens have visted Earth before, visit now, and will continue.

I tell my 32 year old chick and my 17 year old prospect the same things. I tell them the same deep thoughts. I teach them the same things I've learned in my 21 years. They like/lust me the same way. They are both amazed at all I have to teach them.. It's so weird. Am I really that learned?

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I tell my 32 year old chick and my 17 year old prospect the same things. I tell them the same deep thoughts. I teach them the same things I've learned in my 21 years. They like/lust me the same way. They are both amazed at all I have to teach them.. It's so weird. Am I really that learned?
from a current FB chat I'm having with the young one...  my last few messages about talking to her sister (my homie
pimp.gif
) about that first year of college and all.. her sis was tripping and came to me for advice. The youngster was asking me why she was trippin...

[h5][/h5]
life man..

changes..

growth.. the fear of adulthood

the pressure of reality

LIFE babe..

but I told her that self-evaluation and the inevitable breaking down just gives u a chance to remove your faults and rebuild yourself with just the great parts

I think that's fairly insightful  of me:smile:

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

My birthday is 2 days after July 4th making it on July 6th
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

that makes me, you, 50 cent, pau gasol, the mowry twins, inspektah deck, and george dubya bush. solid birthday. 

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

edit: oops, did exactly what you didn't want.

I'm thinking about going to REI to buy another thermos , even though I don't use the one I already have.
I wasn't gonna say anthing though
grin.gif
.. Also, I was confused upon quoting your text and seeing the white-on-black font
laugh.gif
. It's so easy to forget that the text displays on NT in an inverse sort of color scheme
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom