post teams who should have accomplished more then what they did

Originally Posted by john mickens

the biggest of them all the early 90's ny knicks...especially in 94'
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The 2004-2005 Pacers had the makings of a championship level team before the fight. PG play was a bit of a concern, but otherwise they had everything covered. Interior defense, perimeter defense, athleticism, rebounding, shooting, etc.

Don't remind me, that's why it's forever %+!@ Ben Wallace, he's the one that started the whole thing because his squad was getting handled bythose same pacers that they had just beat in the eastern conference finals a year ago. Everyone knew that pacer squad was going to be better than the yearbefore. And dude got his feelings hurt because arrest fouled him when he was going up for a dunk when the game was already decided. Those pacers would havecame out of the east, but after that night it was never the same. Man %+!@ Ben Wallace

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

86 Mets were the first to come to mind, that was a team that could have easily won 3 chips. they should have never lost in 88 either.

+ 01 sixers

80's and early 90's dolphins
3 peat Lakers

mad.gif

Every Tennessee Volunteer team led by Peyton Manning. Dude had All star cast and couldnt beat UF not one time.
as soon as he leaves, Tee Martin takes the same team to a National Title.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

2. Mid 80's New York Mets- Most likely the drug issues were the main cause for them not winning another world series but I know they made a few trades after winning it all in 1986. Same thing as the Bears though, they had so much talent on that team and they were so deep how they only made it to the playoffs one more time after that gets to me. They had the talent and the players to win at least another world series yet some of them snorted it away.

86' Mets is my favorite team of all time and once they make a movie about them, it'll blow Scarface out the water with the amount of D Rugs in themovie

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The 2004-2005 Pacers had the makings of a championship level team before the fight. PG play was a bit of a concern, but otherwise they had everything covered. Interior defense, perimeter defense, athleticism, rebounding, shooting, etc.

Don't remind me, that's why it's forever %+!@ Ben Wallace, he's the one that started the whole thing because his squad was getting handled by those same pacers that they had just beat in the eastern conference finals a year ago. Everyone knew that pacer squad was going to be better than the year before. And dude got his feelings hurt because arrest fouled him when he was going up for a dunk when the game was already decided. Those pacers would have came out of the east, but after that night it was never the same. Man %+!@ Ben Wallace
tired.gif

That was the year.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

5. Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks of this decade. How neither of those teams won a championship during the main years their window of oppurtunity was open beats the hell out of me.
CoolSpurs2%281%29.jpg
sp_warriorskr18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom