post the ex vol. Bored

Originally Posted by SNSD

4474_173939660012_686480012_6794067_1591012_n.jpg

9420_279129385012_686480012_9077440_5494004_n.jpg

8122_283910840012_686480012_9154780_2493548_n.jpg

5240_242035050012_686480012_8431165_1713132_n.jpg

9420_245447110012_686480012_8512142_402914_n.jpg

9420_246393720012_686480012_8532572_4484090_n.jpg
This is a bad lil asian chick. how tall was she?

A lot of pretty and cute girls here, but I have a feeling that about 90% of it is ducktales. I am actually curious to see how the NTers who supposedly baggedsome of these girls look like. Just curious.

Tim, cute girl, but are her boobs real?They look fake to me.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

A lot of pretty and cute girls here, but I have a feeling that about 90% of it is ducktales. I am actually curious to see how the NTers who supposedly bagged some of these girls look like. Just curious.

Dima, the beast is within you.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

A lot of pretty and cute girls here, but I have a feeling that about 90% of it is ducktales. I am actually curious to see how the NTers who supposedly bagged some of these girls look like. Just curious.

I would like to see some of these guys as well!

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

its obvious her **** are fake
laugh.gif
still feel good to me tho
pimp.gif

tim teufel wrote:
this thread is taking a turn for the worst lets keep it alive!!!

2v9f4hh.jpg

2jbacsi.jpg

MR TIM TEUFEL PLEASE PM ME PIC OF THE X RATED ONES. ILL JUST BLURR OUT YOUR SALCHICHA
roll.gif

devil.gif

I am just curious. You kind of just want to see the comparisons of when they were a couple, especially if they bagged a beautiful girl. Not like it matterswith looks, but this is NT, and the beast is within all of us.

I find that a lot of the good looking men will usually go for the really good looking women. Whereas, the good looking woman will settle even with a guy thatis not on her level when it comes to looks. If she is high maintenance, most likely she just cares about material things and if he can provide her with thatmaterialism.

devil.gif

I am just curious. You kind of just want to see the comparisons of when they were a couple, especially if they bagged a beautiful girl. Not like it matters with looks, but this is NT, and the beast is within all of us.

I find that a lot of the good looking men will usually go for the really good looking women. Whereas, the good looking woman will settle even with a guy that is not on her level when it comes to looks. If she is high maintenance, most likely she just cares about material things and if he can provide her with that materialism.

pics of you?

Actually, taking what I said, I am not saying this as a generalization,but only when it comes to certain men/women when it comes to looking for physicalattributes in their partner. I just find it that overall..Aw *#+! it, don't feel like explaining what I meant.
laugh.gif
Continue with posting exes.

As with my ex, he is Costa Rican, more fair skinned, almond shaped eyes. I comtemplated posting his pic to contribute, but nahhh. Other girls found himcute,and I was attracted to him. But, after what the bastard did, now I look at him different and do not find him as attractive. I am not too picky when itcomes to looks, but I do have to be attracted to the person somewhat.

Webnerd, you have good taste in men.
devil.gif
But, if they were *!!!*!*$ to you, then *#+! them.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

what did he do
I've told the story before on here and to others on here whenever relationship/ex/heartbreak stories come up.I was with him for 5 and a halfyears. He was my first boyfriend,first love,first everything, and I considered him my other half and one of my best friends...So what does this +$@%%% godo?Has an affair behind my back on and off with this one girl for a year and a half until she called me to tell me about it. I broke it off. He begged me tomake it work,take him back, but I refused and let him go. So then he made her his main girl. That's my infamous ex story.
laugh.gif

what did he do
I've told the story before on here and to others on here whenever relationship/ex/heartbreak stories come up.I was with him for 5 and a half years. He was my first boyfriend,first love,first everything, and I considered him my other half and one of my best friends...So what does this +$@%%% go do?Has an affair behind my back on and off with this one girl for a year and a half until she called me to tell me about it. I broke it off. He begged me to make it work,take him back, but I refused and let him go. So then he made her his main girl. That's my infamous ex story.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only word I can seem to fit in there is the N word... ?[/color]
nerd.gif

what did he do
I've told the story before on here and to others on here whenever relationship/ex/heartbreak stories come up.I was with him for 5 and a half years. He was my first boyfriend,first love,first everything, and I considered him my other half and one of my best friends...So what does this +$@%%% go do?Has an affair behind my back on and off with this one girl for a year and a half until she called me to tell me about it. I broke it off. He begged me to make it work,take him back, but I refused and let him go. So then he made her his main girl. That's my infamous ex story.
laugh.gif
Thats horrible.....now pyp.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i see alot of dudes who regularly call chicks busted or pass when a appreciation or gf story threads come up, in here with no ex pictures hmmm
thought all NT'ers dated A-1 models
roll.gif

Truf!

Back
Top Bottom