POST things you want but can't afford vol. money running low

A car
New clothes
Christmas gifts for everyone else
I'd really like a new place to live, but where I am now has to work.

I need about 13gs to get this!!!

64415c40740d6cc4f79b074852fda51411d8660.jpg

A new car.
An awesome girlfriend.
A new all-terrain jacket for hiking.
An iPhone4.

Finally got my TV and PS3 so I understand how some of you feel. Had to save up quite a bit to get my gaming systems up again.

EDIT: Forgot to add... new body parts for my car (the maintenence costs of owning a car smh and of course traveling money).

Gotta save up for going to NY, Japan and Korea.

A new car.
An awesome girlfriend.
A new all-terrain jacket for hiking.
An iPhone4.

Finally got my TV and PS3 so I understand how some of you feel. Had to save up quite a bit to get my gaming systems up again.

EDIT: Forgot to add... new body parts for my car (the maintenence costs of owning a car smh and of course traveling money).

Gotta save up for going to NY, Japan and Korea.

house (within a year)
thats about it

I want Rondell 58 for my car but i dont have the money to pay reseller prices haha

My car is phoenix yellow

33nf3o3.jpg

house (within a year)
thats about it

I want Rondell 58 for my car but i dont have the money to pay reseller prices haha

My car is phoenix yellow

33nf3o3.jpg

Travel to Japan.
Buy my own Shamisen, taiko drums, and shakachi. I butchered all those instrument names.

Travel to Japan.
Buy my own Shamisen, taiko drums, and shakachi. I butchered all those instrument names.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

IsisTaylor.jpg

embarassed.gif
I love her. I would hold her hand and tell her I want to marry her and have a bunch of little kids running around our mansion, and explain to her that she never has to shoot another scene again. it will happen some day. I know it will. don't hate.
frown.gif

Info?
Taylor of Isis

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

IsisTaylor.jpg

embarassed.gif
I love her. I would hold her hand and tell her I want to marry her and have a bunch of little kids running around our mansion, and explain to her that she never has to shoot another scene again. it will happen some day. I know it will. don't hate.
frown.gif

Info?
Taylor of Isis

Back
Top Bottom