POST WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE (LEGIT WAYS)

I DECIDED TO RENAME THIS THREAD SINCE EVERYONE ON NIKETALK IS SO SMART AND KNOWS EVERYTHING. LET'S HEAR IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ANY WAYS OF MAKING MONEYONLINE. NO GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. LEGITIMATE AND REASONABLE WAYS TO BRING IN SOME SIDE MONEY.

P.S. DON'T POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE ESPECIALLY NEGATIVITY (WHICH SEEMS TO BE ALL YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO DO ON NT
smh.gif
)

laugh.gif
Man that video says you have to upload a driver's license and credit card statement/bill, scanned. that screams scam imo.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Man that video says you have to upload a driver's license and credit card statement/bill, scanned. that screams scam imo.

roll.gif
dude tryin to take a shoppin spree on NTs expense.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

I got a Nigerian on the other end of this
No Stereotype.
roll.gif

This #%%+$ said simple 2x2 matrix like that's just a part of normal everyday vocab, the %+!# are you talking about? nvm, i don't care to know anymoreabout a scam. And the nerve to knock google which is actually legit, since we be coppin tigers and smiles and panda bears off that money.

Michael: So, Phil recruited me to sell these cards, and now I am recruiting you.
Oscar: Who is this guy again?
Michael: Don't worry about Phil. He drives a corvette. He is doing just fine. Okay. Calling cards are... the wave of the future. These things sellthemselves.
Ryan: Who uses calling cards anymore?
Michael: You know what? That's a nice attitude, Ryan, I'm just helping you invest in your future, my friend.
Oscar: This sounds like a get rich quick scheme.
Michael: Yes! Thank you! You will get rich quick. We all will!
Toby: Didn't you lose a lot of money on that other investment, the one from the email?
Michael: You know what, Toby? When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country,okay? ...Alright, so, raise your hand if you wanna get rich. [Jim and Dwight raise their hands] Alright.
Jim: No, um. How is this not a pyramid scheme?
Michael: Alright, let me explain. Again. [draws on board] Phil has recruited me and another guy. Now, we are getting three people each. The more people thatget involved, the more who are investing, the more money we're all going to make. It's not a pyramid scheme, it is a... it's not even a scheme perse, it's... [Jim draws a triangle around Michael's diagram] ... I have to go make a call.

Haha. I remember doing some list thing back in the day and i got like 5 1 dollar bills in the mail. I didn't send any money out.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Michael: So, Phil recruited me to sell these cards, and now I am recruiting you.
Oscar: Who is this guy again?
Michael: Don't worry about Phil. He drives a corvette. He is doing just fine. Okay. Calling cards are... the wave of the future. These things sell themselves.
Ryan: Who uses calling cards anymore?
Michael: You know what? That's a nice attitude, Ryan, I'm just helping you invest in your future, my friend.
Oscar: This sounds like a get rich quick scheme.
Michael: Yes! Thank you! You will get rich quick. We all will!
Toby: Didn't you lose a lot of money on that other investment, the one from the email?
Michael: You know what, Toby? When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country, okay? ...Alright, so, raise your hand if you wanna get rich. [Jim and Dwight raise their hands] Alright.
Jim: No, um. How is this not a pyramid scheme?
Michael: Alright, let me explain. Again. [draws on board] Phil has recruited me and another guy. Now, we are getting three people each. The more people that get involved, the more who are investing, the more money we're all going to make. It's not a pyramid scheme, it is a... it's not even a scheme per se, it's... [Jim draws a triangle around Michael's diagram] ... I have to go make a call.

laugh.gif

screaming scam. why do you have to pay in order to get paid? aint that what we came here for was to get money?

if you guys are interested in making money for real online, shoot me a PM. I'm not talking about any get rich quick stuff though, there's a lot of workinvolved in it but it's legitimate paychecks and the money is there to be made if you put in enough work and study up a bit.

I'm still new to it myself, but I can already see how it's going to work for me the more and more I put into it.

edit: it's not a pyramid scheme like this guys either
laugh.gif
youdon't have to get your friends to sign up for anything, this is real business some people make a full-time living off of.

Back
Top Bottom