Post your 3 DECADES OF CUSHIONING event pics here.

so all the niketowns sell all of the series (white, red, black/tan, green, etc.) or do they sell just a certain series?

^not all Niketowns had them(Miami was not supposed tyo have them but I think they did for the SC event)

The NTs that did have them had them all

Can somebody post a pic of the air max 360 basketball or is it the high cut? :b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

It was a loooooong night but it was worth it....

NT Chicago

mald12.jpg

What Nt looks like at midnight.
mal8jq.jpg

The Power wall.
mal9j5.jpg

mala47.jpg

Inside.
mal9tv.jpg

Had about 6 hours to kill before we waited in line again :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Apple Store to get a case for the ipod

malbnq.jpg

Espn Zone to grub

malcoj.jpg

At 4 pm.
mal9bo.jpg

Got hit with rain

maueso.jpg

Pickups:

maud6b.jpg

The black shoes were underrated imo:
maudcy.jpg

maudkl.jpg

Got hit with a blizzard Alaska style on the way home.

I'll try to find more pics later I was up for 2 days now I have to
work all day. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Elementary​

I don't think Niketown ATL had one.. So Dumb. Why did they put the thing in a mall?

Wish I could have been in SF. Best Niketown there.
Remember Jason Collier 1977-2005

AIM=HHOYA79

NTNY event

Overall good event. Me and wifey, couple in orange air max 120 Got to Niketown at around 10:00am (Friday) was pretty much about the 10-15th in line. Let us in by about 1:15 to reserve our kicks. I never owned a pair of AM 97 or AIR MAX 180 and I usually try on kicks beforehand, but this time I didnt get a chance. Ended up getting the wrong sz thanks to the help sz check in NT . "All Running shoes run .5 small or 1 full sz, so get .5 bigger if not a full sz up". Pretty much strictly a 8.5 in kicks ; not too big not small, no . So this time I ended up reserving a sz 9. Had to pick up at 8:30 till party start, so we had plenty of time to kill. So decided to hit up Champs to try on the sz 9 ULTRAMARINE 180 and silver am 97, and they turned out to run big on me >:
mad.gif
. 8:30 came and purchased my shoes, and went running round the place checking and asking if anybody had an 8.5 I can trade. >:
mad.gif
Still looking to trade for 8.5 in the 180's.

BIG TIGGER was hostin there and a few other folks I didnt even bother (Was wild looking for someone with 8.5)

Food was koo, chicken , pizza, and soda.

Music was dope.

Saw lotta heaters. Saw lotta 255 I.D's, some dude with OG neon talarias, Curry Moss AM95 or safety orange, Nike Peace Raids. Some of the few that caught my attention.

Peace. Thanks for the great event Nike, Sole Collector, NT.

What me and wifey wore. Crappy SK camera.

mab2bl.jpg

What I purchased.

maw5yq.jpg

maw5d3.jpg

maw5n8.jpg

maw5k5.jpg

maw5so.jpg

OMG, whats that colorway under the white-red 360 on the wall?
I want those. Is it white and silver?

went to the lil party in ny. it was kool. I freeloaded on the food and drniks of course. chit-chatted wit bernie willams about baseball, He laughed when i told him I was a mainers fan. Talked to some of some the cute niketown girls.I had on penny 2's by the way.

I'll post my pickup in a litlle bit. NTSF was good, great AM colorways. :D
happy.gif

edit:

full_6105_p102592.jpeg

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

[email protected]

are those Air Max 360's all white in the pic above with all the Air Maxes on the shelf? Anyone know if NT Las Vegas has any cool Air Maxes? Thanks.
"I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
For the day I die, I'mma touch the sky"

EDIT- I tried to delete my post b/c these pics weren't from one of the events, but it won't let me delete it b/c of the 5 word rule thing....so mods feel free to do what you want with this...

Got these goodies today at Finish Line.

They had a big air max 360 air bag set up, and anyone who stepped on it with their shoes off got this air bag keychain and the I <3 Nike Air pin- pretty cool.
mbi90z.jpg

After all the great marketing for this shoe, I had to give in....

mbi9s2.jpg

mbia80.jpg

Two pairs I got - I got thereat NTNY at like 7 and the line wasn't even that bad. By 8 it was crazy. They let people in one line in first to reserve their sneakers and then let them out. When it was like 9 they let everyone in.

E-mail:​

aceofsorrow. nice lemonade 1's. i was 28 in line and they had checked me off as ordering those. but when i went to cashier to pick up my bag.... they didnt have em =( disapointed cause those were the hottest shoes there IMO. nice pickup though.

^ I want to cry everytime I see a pic of those AM90s
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

those am 90's were $130
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

Back
Top Bottom