Post Your Artwork/Art Appreciation Vol. Drawings, Paintings, Sculptures, etc....

Originally Posted by FullTech

I know there's a lot of graff writers on this forum, the black-book thread 
pimp.gif

Where? Sneaker showcse forum? And
laugh.gif
@ your cousin being "pretty good"
roll.gif
that's AMAZING, bro... There's a difference...

I always like these threads though. I'm decent sometimes, but I'm not consistant...

Originally Posted by FullTech

I know there's a lot of graff writers on this forum, the black-book thread 
pimp.gif

Where? Sneaker showcse forum? And
laugh.gif
@ your cousin being "pretty good"
roll.gif
that's AMAZING, bro... There's a difference...

I always like these threads though. I'm decent sometimes, but I'm not consistant...

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i always tried to draw like my cousin but at 12 i gave up.

Hes pretty good

69816_166578886703098_100000529648012_445388_3858778_n.jpg

Mind you that is actually about a 6 foot tall drawing and you can see people if you go close up to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i always tried to draw like my cousin but at 12 i gave up.

Hes pretty good

69816_166578886703098_100000529648012_445388_3858778_n.jpg

Mind you that is actually about a 6 foot tall drawing and you can see people if you go close up to it
laugh.gif

I wish I had a working scanner to show some of my recent prints but I don't. Here is some other stuff though:
Graphite sketch I did of Dr. DOOM. It was done from an issue of DOOMWAR but I took some liberties so it isn't a copy. It was a crappy scan too so the original isn't so grainy

sketchnt.jpg

India ink tracing I did for a screenprint. Was supposed to do an apocalypse scene so I choose zombies. It has Shaun (Shaun of the Dead), Rick (Walking Dead), special infected from Left 4 Dead (witch, hunter, & smoker), and then some generic zombies in the front. I was proud of how it all came together 
glasses.gif

zombietribute.gif

I wish I had a working scanner to show some of my recent prints but I don't. Here is some other stuff though:
Graphite sketch I did of Dr. DOOM. It was done from an issue of DOOMWAR but I took some liberties so it isn't a copy. It was a crappy scan too so the original isn't so grainy

sketchnt.jpg

India ink tracing I did for a screenprint. Was supposed to do an apocalypse scene so I choose zombies. It has Shaun (Shaun of the Dead), Rick (Walking Dead), special infected from Left 4 Dead (witch, hunter, & smoker), and then some generic zombies in the front. I was proud of how it all came together 
glasses.gif

zombietribute.gif

Loving this thread already. We already have a thread in the Art section but I think it'll be more effective here in General.

Keep em coming, I'm posting for later
tongue.gif

Loving this thread already. We already have a thread in the Art section but I think it'll be more effective here in General.

Keep em coming, I'm posting for later
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom