"Post Your Basketball Shoe Rotation" Thread

My rotation (all are quite beaten up):

2z7pg5d.jpg

i got the 2k4s
jordan xivs
zk3

and got some sharkleys and rbk 2nd comings waiting

-ZK1's (4 pairs...probably my favorite b-ball shoes of all time)
-Kobe 2 Strengths
-Lebron V lows
-Zoom BB II lows (I'm partial to playing in lows and I love these things.)

Personally, I keep it to one or two pairs at a time, generally one for indoor and one for outdoor. After a pair has been broken in I like to stick with em tillthey start fallin apart.

With that being said...

Outdoor - ZK1

Indoor - LBJ IV

Indoor:
LBJII (grey)
Garnett III (white/blue)
LBJ IV (blue/orange)
Jordan XIII (Flint/Blue)
Jordan XIV (white/black/red) - about to get retired for outdoor

On Deck:
LBJV (white/black)
Zoom BBII (white/blue patent - U of Arizona shoes)
Jet Flight (black/zinc)
Zoom Drives (black)

Outdoor:
LBJIV (west coast)
Shox Elite TB (white/blue) - about to be retired for yard work

2k4's the laser white first kobe edition
KB3's the best!!!
AJ XX3's when I'm looking to play less than an hour and 1/2 and be mildly uncomfortable

I down with air flight 89's. blacks only. Citrus 7's, Metallic 5's, but if the socks are too low they ride up the back of my ankle.

Melo v.5
AJ 21
Melo M3
AJ XX2
Melo M4
AJ XX3...In the same order.
As of rite now...
AJ XX2
Melo M4
AJ XX3

^Yes, I prefer low tops to play ball in. It gives me more freedom being a PG. I prefer the Black Presidents out of all my Gils. The upper is more flexible andthe construction of the shoe is very similar to the zoom drives. Between the AF25 or BB2 lows, I personally prefer the BB2s. It gives me better court feel.Both the AF25 and BB2 lows provide better cushioning and traction compared to the GilZEROS.

^ WOW, out of the shoes you posted, I have 7 of the same model and 5 of them are the exact same colorway:

The first Nash BB Low, Black/Red BB Low, White/Black AF25 Low, Black/Silver Zoom Drive and Wizards Gil Zero.

I also have the Nash BB 2 Low, but not the Trash Talks, just the regular version that seems to be Asia exclusive. And I have the Cust0mize Gil II Zeros.

It's crazy because I slept on the XX2 5/8, and I'd still like to find a pair for cheap and I also tried to get the white/black Zoom Drives which arefor sale on amazon.uk - but you can't buy shoes from there if you're in the U.S. And I'm also planning on scooping the white/red BB 2 Low when theygo on sale.

Really similar tastes huh?

I'd rank the lows like this:

BB Low - Best low I've played in so far, in terms of cushioning and court feel
Gil Zero - Better courtfeel than the AF25 Low
AF25 Low - Better cushioning and fit than the Gil

I'm probably going to stick with the BB Lows, and more Zoom Drives if I can find them, unless Nike does something crazy with low tops. I like the BB Line,and I hope it continues, but who knows where Nike Basketball is going. Good thing Steve Nash likes lows, most of the stuff he wears really works for me too.

Shox BB4
Jordan XIII Low
Air Jet Flight
Lebron IV

Wanting to add:
Zoom GP II
Shox Stunner
Hyperflight
Ultraposite

Going to add:
Flightposite I

Originally Posted by TDIDDY3

^Yes, I prefer low tops to play ball in. It gives me more freedom being a PG. I prefer the Black Presidents out of all my Gils. The upper is more flexible and the construction of the shoe is very similar to the zoom drives. Between the AF25 or BB2 lows, I personally prefer the BB2s. It gives me better court feel. Both the AF25 and BB2 lows provide better cushioning and traction compared to the GilZEROS.

Yeah, I kind of figured, just a little e-sarcasm. I really like the feel of lows as I ahave gottne older and realized it is the stability and heel counterthat help your ankles. Thanks for the comparison of the Gil's. I am ordering the Channel Zero's today.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

It's crazy because I slept on the XX2 5/8, and I'd still like to find a pair for cheap and I also tried to get the white/black Zoom Drives which are for sale on amazon.uk - but you can't buy shoes from there if you're in the U.S. And I'm also planning on scooping the white/red BB 2 Low when they go on sale.
Deezy, what size do you wear? The Champs I buy from has the blk/red for $89.99. I can grab them if you want.

Back
Top Bottom