"Post Your Basketball Shoe Rotation" Thread

Indoors till it warm up

-Adidas Crazy 8 - I put a micro G sockliner in from some UA running shoes, and these shoes are like pillows I love them now!
-Had some DRose's but I sprained my ankle really bad in them. I played in them again 3 months later and almost rolled BOTH my ankles. Now I see why he wears the brace w the shoe, dont think Ill ever buy DRose's again
-Nike Foamposite royal blue (These are some grails but I played in them one time and someone stepped on my foot and tore a lacehole. Been hoopin in them since :/)
-Kobe IV

Outdoors from last year, they are all dogged now tho lol

-Hyperfuse 2010, went from indoor to outdoor last year
-Huarache 2010, soooo comfortable

Don't know why I had to write a story with each one #bored, but you should only be hooping in one shoe most the time, and you shouldn't wear it anywhere else but the gym to keep the traction on them, but we are all shoeheads so there you go #justified lol

indoor:

kobe v pops (but i think i'm gonna retire these.. love the zk6 way too much)
kobe vi id
kobe vi id
kobe vi id
kobe vi china
og hyperfuse low

i very rarely ball outdoors, and if i do, i'll wear the hyperfuse lows

i don't see the point in balling in retro j's when theres all this great technology out there today but to each his own

for now i only play in my lebron soldier iii's, which are great

Originally Posted by prince

i don't see the point in balling in retro j's when theres all this great technology out there today but to each his own

for now i only play in my lebron soldier iii's, which are great

Yessir I still have a pair in the trunk

My rotation right now is;
Jordan 11 low
Royal Blue Foamposite One
Lebron 7
Lebron zoom solider 3's

jordan 11 & lebron 7 being the most comfortable jumping, dunking wise...

Lebron 8 SLH
Kobe VI's

Used to just play in Retro Jordans Around 05-08 but the performance factor was not there. Loved playing in Kobe IV's, but Lebron makes the best basketball performance shoe these days.

My rotation at the moment from fav down

Kobe VI Draft day
Kobe VI Black/grey
Kobe VII Xmas
Adidas TS Creator gilzero's
Kobe IV Finals away
Kobe IV Finals home
Penny III black

Have retired my Foamposite Ones and Kobe I's, returned my Rose 2.5's (I think they suck), and my Penny 1's are too uncomfortable
frown.gif

Looks like I'm a bit of a Kobe %!$%*. Would love to add a new Foamposite or Jordan to the rotation.. but damn they both exxy...

Creating that legacy in the Kobe cincos (6 pair rotation)... Anyone test drive the Kobe Elite 7's yet?

(also on the hunt for the jet flights, heard amazing stories about them - one can only hope)

zk 6 currently in my rotation. only thing I ball in at this point.
several pairs being beaten down...

will get some zk5 again since I already managed to destroy my previous pairs.

Huarache 2K4 (black/yellow)
Jordan XIV (green/white) (best balling shoe imo)
Nike Elite TB (Jermaine O'Neal edition)
Nike Shox Elevate (green/white)
Lebron II (black)
Jordan XXI (white)
Nike Shox Limitless (blue/white)

Back
Top Bottom