"Post Your Basketball Shoe Rotation" Thread

^The entire zipper/shell system seems unnecessary, completely pointless.

I never was a fan of shoes that employed some kind of system like that, Flightposites, KG Flightposites, etc.

It just seems to add weight and waste material, traditional uppers with efficient lacing systems are more than adequate.

for me just huarache 2k4, 2k4, 2k4, basically the same shoe over n over, ridin till the wheels falls off nahh mean

Kobe IV about half the time
AJ xx3
CP
Kobe II
TS Pro Model (If I know the court will be clean, they are unplayable on dusty courts)
adding huarache 08 or 9 next

been hooping in my orange tb zoom bb a lot recently..

it's funny how cheaper shoes get more love from the people at the courts where i hoop than the expensive stuff.

but hey, whatever works.. zoom zoom.

XX1's and XIX's best bellin shoes ever and always in my rotation..had some melo 1.5 but they had to be retired

indoor:

OG AJ XIV blk/red
Retro AJ XIV wht/red
Huarache 2k4 wht/blue/red

outdoor:

OG AJ XIV wht/car low
AZG wht/blk/red

as you can see, the AJ XIV is my favorite shoe ever. i'm trying to decide on a new shoe for outdoor ballin between the Soldier III, Huarache 2k9, AdidasLightning Creator, and ZK IV

broke out my og pip 2s (white/blue) for a couple sessions last week.

they worked really well on sunday. but on wednesday, i think i got plantar fasciitis or something. bottomed out zoom.

i guess it's back to chilliando status for those.. it's a shame, great shoe while they lasted.. wonder where i put my black/gray retros though..

Playoff Jordan XII's (Outdoors....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY did I ever do this.)
CDP Jordan XVI's (Indoors...not very comortable. Both of my big toe nails are brusied now. I wear a 12 in every J, not sure why this is would be different)

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

The Kobe 4's have been taking over the majority of my wears lately
playoff XII nice
happy.gif

outdoor
lebron soldier white/navy
lebron 5 black/red
lebron soldier tb 2 white/royal
adidas promodel s
indoor
lebron 6 summit lake hornets
lebron 4 white/navy

in order of preference

1. kobe iv all black id's
kobe iv mpls
carpe diem
inline
del sol (kinda ugly)
some ugly id's
2. hyperdunk
3. lebron iv for outdoors
4. kobe 3
5. kobe 2 (i'd probably prefer kobe 2's over the hyperdunk but too small for me now. maybe even better than the iv's imo)

waiting on the af25

My Basketball Shoe Rotation
1. Jordan 21 PE white/black...a very slept on shoe imo
2. Air Penny III Black/Varsity Royal
3. Nike PowerMax TB from my college bball team
4 CDP 10's
5 Jordan 22

Outdoor
Air Force Max aka The Fab 5

Back
Top Bottom