Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

yeah man, we got a big *** tub of it and i love using it on my beard.. i recommended for all the bearded nt'ers

got me out here looking shiny as hell when i use too much though..
laugh.gif

man, my beard is longer in certain areas than in others. Gonna see what my barber can do about it next time I get a hair cut.

Hate the way it doesn't fill in under my lip. I need it to climb further up my chin.

Now im stuck with what oil to use lmao.

Im currently on jbco tho, but can i use jbco and coco oil at the same time?

organic non gmo coconut oil is one of the best things for your skin/beard. been moisturizing with that the past year. never going back to anything else.
The smell isn't great as the day wears on, but it's perfect for around the house lounge time. 

It stays in mine in those times.

Can anybody point me to what argan oul to use? Im looking at amazon and theres a bunch of em...

my beard hair is pretty thick. and it gets tangled once it gets to like a size 8. how can i make it softer ?

The JBCO smells like straight cigarettes on the scalp. Had my wife tripping. Sniffing around the room like a bloodhound.

I hate that the natural lines on the sides of my face aren't more even. It's a pain to try and line them up to be even. I have to shave the left line lower to match the right.

How far do yall go below the jawline?

Growth i mean.

Like a half inch. I don't really like the right on the jawline look, but I'm not really a neck beard type of dude either. Somewhere in between. Under my chin, I pretty much do it like Rasheed, not perfectly on the shape of my jaw.

Like this...

112712-rasheed-wallace-600.jpg

Not like this...

5u4aqu.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom