Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

View media item 1701877
My fellow cavemen I need advice. I've been growing my beard since June and now I'm in the stagnant stage. I've been reading through the thread and seen different tips when it comes to Combing vs. Brushing. I've been brushing but it's getting thick. Also what's a good product to use for your beard at this point. I've been using ultra sheen. I've been getting decent results too. The lowcut beard combo is deadly right now on the chicks( but I'm in a dry spell :wow:) Drake stole my style

Any consensus on what the best beard product for a straight-haired person's beard is?

i don't need growth, just all the other **** beard oil and wax is supposed to do.

oh and tips on copping a brush?

Got honest Amish beard balm a few weeks ago. The amount of compliments I've gotten on my beard since have been insane. Even a woman who used to complain about my beard said she likes it now.

I did also learn how to maintain it better too though. Like what length beard looks good on me. And I started using scissors to maintain stray hairs.

My fellow cavemen I need advice. I've been growing my beard since June and now I'm in the stagnant stage. I've been reading through the thread and seen different tips when it comes to Combing vs. Brushing. I've been brushing but it's getting thick. Also what's a good product to use for your beard at this point. I've been using ultra sheen. I've been getting decent results too. The lowcut beard combo is deadly right now on the chicks( but I'm in a dry spell
embarassed.gif
) Drake stole my style
I use honest amish beard balm..Either one of them is good, but I like the heavy duty version of it...

If post a pic but it's dark and I'm not home

But man if I'm not jelly I don't know what I am :lol:

My grows od slow but my hair on my cheeks are starting to got across my face now but I still got the mutton chops look with a low cut

made my own beard oil this weekend....much cheaper than buying them...

here is some recipes...i used the "forest haven" one...

Coco-mint

1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
3 drops peppermint oil
Sweet Mint

1/2oz jojoba oil
1/2oz sweet almond oil
5 drops peppermint oil
2 drops tea tree oil
2 drops orange oil
Forest Haven

3/4oz jojoba oil
1/4oz sweet almond oil
5 drops tea tree oil
3 drops peppermint oil
Fall Face Foliage

1/4oz jojoba oil
3/4oz sweet almond oil
2 drops cinnamon cassia oil
2 drops orange oil
2 drops tea tree oil

Last edited:
Beard is getting out of hand. Can someone recommend a decent priced oil.

Dollar Beard Club's 2oz bottle is a good choice, IMO. I've had it for a month and I like it a lot. It's not extremely fancy but it gets the job done and smells like a man's beard oil should.

I think it's like $9 shipped. I started out with the one dollar 0.5 oz bottle to try it out, liked it and upped to the 2 oz. Never looking back.

View media item 1746873

^
Strong

Debating growing mine out again this winter, but don't want to deal with the awkward growing it out phase..

To my black bearded NTers

What products are yall using on Yall beard? I have about 3/4 inch of growth, and I just want a good moisturizer or oil or something that can keep my joint moist and smooth throughout the day. My joint is pretty brittle. I have been using Shea butter recently.

And do Yall comb? Or brush?

I'm liking the length I'm at now. I wanna keep letting it grow out but feel like I hit a wall and it just stops / looks dirty.

To my black bearded NTers

What products are yall using on Yall beard? I have about 3/4 inch of growth, and I just want a good moisturizer or oil or something that can keep my joint moist and smooth throughout the day. My joint is pretty brittle. I have been using Shea butter recently.

And do Yall comb? Or brush?

Comb, then brush. Actually copped this about a month back and it's excellent.

No moisturizer, just straight Jamaican Black Castor Oil, extra dark every morning after I'm out of the shower, and it lasts throughout the day.

Last edited:
i thought throat/neckbeards were the legit beard gangs lol.

the ones with a connected stache i mean.

Dudes with Little Richard mustaches and chin straps are claiming beard gang... It lost its strength long ago.

im tryin to get that full, effect without having the puff out on my cheeks...

just brush it down?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom