Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Question about the Jamaican Castor Oil.

I got a bottle of the castor oil earlier this year, but I haven't attempted to grow my beard out since March, so I've never really used it. Going to start know. How long did it take you all to see results using it?

10424297_10100780680507251_7265539338860749081_n.jpg

Sorry for the edits and what not. But I've been growing it since Oct. 1st.

Ready to get my face back tho

im trying for the thick beard . found shaving helps it grow back thick and quick. for the black nters what razor do you use and procedures do you put in place for a nice shave minus the razor bumps?

JBCO works for me. Filled in a lot of patches. Hair got thicker.
Been using for 3-5 mnths now. I use it almost daily to moisturize the beard.
I rub in a nickle size amount all over ( proly too much, but **** it) and then brush.
( I also hit up the corners on my hairline. It holds me down :pimp:)

Last edited:
Good looks y'all. Copped a bottle this morning (Jasmine flavor). About to shower and slap it on before class in a minute.

Just ordered two bottles of the sunny isle JBCO...My beard get's pretty full, but I wanna keep it well moisturized and conditioned and i'm alsmot outta this beard oil I already have so i'll give this a try...

My brother is also growing out his beard. There's a small area on his chin where hair doesn't grow. He does the combover.

Fellas I've been massaging the oils on my beard. Sometimes when I watch tv I just massage it. Saw some article saying massaging aids in stimulation. Do y'all do it?

im trying for the thick beard . found shaving helps it grow back thick and quick. for the black nters what razor do you use and procedures do you put in place for a nice shave minus the razor bumps?

Use Witch Hazel astringent after shaving:

T.N. Dickinson's Face & Body Witch Hazel Astringent

or

Humphrey's Witch Hazel Astringent

If you're still getting razor bumps you should buy trimmers.

Any tips on shaping up the outline of a beard? Tryna get the hairs on my cheeks thicker but looking mad grimy right now. :lol:

Ight so I took these pics today, how am I looking? (I know I'm looking mad bummy but still. :lol:)

2vjez2g.jpg

2lk79fp.jpg

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom