Post Your Best Tasting Alcohol / Best Mix

I just posted in a thread about the nastiest alcohol last night. Coincidentally, today, I had the BEST tasting alcohol I've evertasted... Crown Royal XR (xtra rare). Stuff goes for $200 a bottle and for good reason.It tastes like Crown, but with a smooth vanilla flavor to it.I mixed itwith generic coke but should have went with the RC cola in the fridge (Pair of Kings)..
pimp.gif
Have you had it before??? If so, what do you think?? If not... what is the besttasting alcoholic beverage in your opinion.

I would post a pic but this photobucket button is not working..
mad.gif

you're not supposed to mix crown xr or any other top shelf liquors with coke, etc...defeats the whole purpose

just like that hen up there. first time i had it was at the henn restaurant in vegas. so smooth.

same goes with blue label...if it's top shelf, its either neat or on the rocks.

^^ Hmmm... Sounds logical.. But it tasted bomb with the coke. I'll try it on the rocks, but I think it'll still taste better with the carbon man... Iget how it could defeat the purpose of spending $200 on a bottle of alcohol and not making it the star of the show.
laugh.gif
.. I just can't get over how goodit was with the coke though..

This is my best cheap mix...Burnett's Sweet Tea + Lemonade + A splash of Vernors. $8 for a fifth I PROMISE this is one of the best tasting mixes out there.

Only 35% alcohol (70 proof) but on a hot summer day it's
pimp.gif

i've been drinking a lot of dark and stormys, and john collins (same as tom collins but with whiskey, instead of gin) lately

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

you're not supposed to mix crown xr or any other top shelf liquors with coke, etc...defeats the whole purpose

just like that hen up there. first time i had it was at the henn restaurant in vegas. so smooth.

those aren't top shelf bro

and either way, who says you can't use top shelf or mid shelf for cocktails? use whatever you're comfortable spending the $$ on, it's your drink.

Kroger Brand Mango drink + Passion Fruit Parrot Bay + Nuvo + a lil bit of Everclear to spice it up = Fun

Hennessey aka Apple Juice....

mmmmmM

mix drinks?....Captn Mo + Pineapple juice...Crackkin..its also a sleeper..

My concoction for MIA Memorial Day Weekend,
Appleton's Jamaican Rum + Armeretto + Red Bull.
In Miami there is no sleeping, wit this u'll always
Be ready.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Baileys and Kahlua. Together, this is the best drink ever.
thats like drinkin chocolate mild from a mcdonalds kids meal
eyes.gif

My dad's favorite drink is a gin & tonic, but he's not allowed to use high quality gin because that suddenly became the unspoken rule among every19 year old that just got into drinking?
laugh.gif
Ok . . .

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

those aren't top shelf bro

and either way, who says you can't use top shelf or mid shelf for cocktails? use whatever you're comfortable spending the $$ on, it's your drink.

i knew i was gonna catch feelings from some underaged e-baller. IMO, its not top shelf to me coz theres more to a liq then its price but for many bars, its apremium, top shelf liq. i aint saying he cant do it but i see it as a waste for not appreciating fine liq for what it is. some bars would even consider greygoose or belv top shelf, so im making the same comparison.
but youre right, its your drink, your money. no hate here. carry on

Back
Top Bottom