Post Your Blazer's

do the blazers fit bigger than true size? I tried on a pair of black elite's and i had to go half size down for my wide feet.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

do the blazers fit bigger than true size? I tried on a pair of black elite's and i had to go half size down for my wide feet.
no, they usually fit small. half size up. But everyone's feet is different.

Un ds'ed my Lebanon's earlier this week
pimp.gif

2zjfeo6.jpg

and Chicago's
pimp.gif

izpb9t.jpg

These are the only pair I have. The neon really pops on these.....looking to let them go on the low low...PM me if your interested....

Not a huge blazer fan...but if anyone has an 11-11.5 of the Green Stussy blazer please let me know!

Originally Posted by ZoomFlight15

Here's my contribution:

First Blazer SB. Also the first Blazer retro with the fat swoosh, i believe.

blazersb.jpg

man these are one of the shoes i REGRET passing on i wish nike would've made the SB's like this still the older ones r kinda uncomfortable so i dontwear em as much... they should retro these and the grey/navy swoosh ones:.

Originally Posted by Genius44

akaValentino-
devil.gif
I hate you. You are killing me with that pic. I have been on the hunt for that shoe for about 2 years now. I found it once in my size at a very reasonable price about 8 months ago and couldn't cop cause I didn't have any money, by the time I had the money they sold. I will not make that mistake again, if I see them anywhere I will purchase them and then figure out how I am going to pay for them lol. That shoe has to be in my top three favorite blazers. Such a dope shoe, Idc if its womens.
pimp.gif

I have seen those X-girls on some japanese websites, but can't understand how to order from them. If someone has a 12 in the blue.... you know what to do.

New Pick-up for me

nerd.gif
thanks sneakermane.
wink.gif

one of my favorite kicks.
pimp.gif

i wear these nearly everyday.

Originally Posted by Genius44

flipballer wrote: my homies wants to trade a VNDS-NDS stussy blazers for a pair of DS nike dunk Tiffany. fair trade?

What size is your homie btw??? lol.

^^^i wear a 8.5-9. will a 9.5 be big? cause i heard that blazers run a little small.

^ personally I think a 9.5 for you would be a bit too roomy.
I wear a 9 in most kicks and I get a 9.5 in blazer's
I recommend you get a 9 in blazer's if you are an 8.5

Congratulations Hotthobo, It must be nice finally getting them after a long search. Like I said in the pick up thread, I am on the hunt for that colorway in asize 11 myself. VERY DOPE pick-up, so dope I had to give you props in two threads
laugh.gif

A better pic of the 420 blazer's that release in April
pimp.gif

iy3q5d.jpg

btw, NuMba1KiCkroca, check nsb.org's marketplace for azure's. they pop up on there quite frequently.

Back
Top Bottom