Post your blog or website

http://kixtension.com
Basketball shoe, clothing, and equipment reviews and ratings. Each shoe has its own page, and people can comment and add reviews for each one. I got the ideaafter searching in vain through NT's sneaker reviews section for old reviews which just seemed to have been lost or disappeared. Right now I am looking forreviewers to come and add reviews.

http://controlshiftlife.com
A self-help blog, I wrote all the articles myself. There are 40+ articles.

My company website

www.xenithxenons.com

Any feedback would be appreciated!
smile.gif

I was thinking of getting a blog, but it would just be all these random thoughts in my head and most likely political ramblings or maybe it would end up likesome sort of online diary. I can be boring, but it could do me some good to make a blog in releasing feelings and thoughts. I guess you just sign up to anyblog site page to make one? Which one is the best one?

I will be checking some of the blogs in here.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I was thinking of getting a blog, but it would just be all these random thoughts in my head and most likely political ramblings or maybe it would end up like some sort of online diary. I can be boring, but it could do me some good to make a blog in releasing feelings and thoughts. I guess you just sign up to any blog site page to make one? Which one is the best one?

I will be checking some of the blogs in here.

Honestly, that's all it really is. Some people have topic specific ones but some ppl (like me) just use them as a means to talk, to vent, and to share...

There's plenty of blog sites but Blogger is the easiet & most common

Thanks Harlem! I just want a simple blogging site. I was thinking of getting a personal journal to write in, but with an online site you get to type which isfaster and get others commenting and chiming in to also see their perspective on your thoughts. It is more interesting that way. I can see it as beingtherapeutic in a lot of ways. I will definetly look into it and most likely get to making one.

Back
Top Bottom