POST YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE/ETC. VOL. 2016

@Swagdaddy - I spent quite a bit of time on twitch.tv in the last year and noticed people would spam 'text emoticons' in the chat. I always wondered how they created them and where they were getting them from. So I started asking around, and the number one answer I got was: "I have them saved in a text file". I figured there was an opportunity to consolidate them all into one place. The first month the site was online it did 1mm page views, since them it's died down to 700k, but is slowly growing each month.

My site is also a custom Wordpress theme I made.

@Swagdaddy - I spent quite a bit of time on twitch.tv in the last year and noticed people would spam 'text emoticons' in the chat. I always wondered how they created them and where they were getting them from. So I started asking around, and the number one answer I got was: "I have them saved in a text file". I figured there was an opportunity to consolidate them all into one place. The first month the site was online it did 1mm page views, since them it's died down to 700k, but is slowly growing each month.

My site is also a custom Wordpress theme I made.

Dang how did you get that much traffic to the site

illvisuals.com - post up dope rap & hip hop videos. gotten lazy lately but posted pretty regularly for a while. some dope stuff up there imo lol :smokin

Does anyone here use SquareSpace? If so, how do you guys like it? I'm currently trying it out on the free trail.

Back
Top Bottom