\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i hate dudes who throw in aftermarket ******** HID. blinding all sorts of traffic. that and people who cruise with high beams on. they deserve their timing belt snapped at highway speeds...

and know those crap HIDs when the light is marina blue n ****..

I hate people; went in 7-11 this morning and came out with this, dude must have tried to squeeze in next to me and drove off when he scrapped me :smh:

I hate people; went in 7-11 this morning and came out with this, dude must have tried to squeeze in next to me and drove off when he scrapped me :smh:

i know that feel son son...had my car involved in a hit and run...it was parked on a street and came out to find my fender smashed and driver mirror all over the street. and there isn't **** you can do about it.

i know that feel son son...had my car involved in a hit and run...it was parked on a street and came out to find my fender smashed and driver mirror all over the street. and there isn't **** you can do about it.
I hate people; went in 7-11 this morning and came out with this, dude must have tried to squeeze in next to me and drove off when he scrapped me 
mean.gif

yeah it's freakin annoying as hell

good news is there was some curb rash on the wheels when I bought it and I negotiated that to be fixed in the buying process so I am going to see if they will fix this; it goes in tomorrow morning for the day

btw short update, i think im gonna go with the mazda 6, however the new 2016 refresh. i really like the touches they added on the outside, but i LOVE the new interior. that did it for me.

2016-mazda-6-interior-photo-649518-s-986x603.jpg

2016-mazda-6-photo-649507-s-986x603.jpg

i fks with the ford focus ST. my boy got one. not a bad ride at all especially for the $$. but ford is gonna drop a focus RS hatch next year. 350 hp with awd and 6speed manual. subaru messed up not putting out a hatch.

I miss my Accord man.... Is it bad to say the Integra fever has vanished from me in such a short span of time?

That Mazda 6 interior update was well needed. Mazda 6 may be a nice future commuter for me, but im sure loaded like that it would cost a lot.

^ don't be that guy and put HIDs in a non-projector headlight. Sure, you get massive light output but no-one else can see when they're driving towards you.

What you want to do is just get premium lamps - that's the best you can do without swapping the whole unit out (and you don't want the Mazda HIDs anyway, my dad has them and they're not good).
Ya they have projectors so that saves me money already. Just debating on 4300 or 5000. Anyone know what their stock output is? I've searched and can't find anything

I miss my Accord man.... Is it bad to say the Integra fever has vanished from me in such a short span of time?
I'm not surprised. It's slow, plus it's an auto, so its even slower. After I sold my Trailblazer SS early this year, I picked up a 1993 Integra GS-R (rare car) just to get me around while I found something else. I quickly got tired of it, and sold it in less than 3 weeks :lol:

How do you guys feel about a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Think I want one but heard the gas milage is a *****. Anyone have any experience with one? Maintenance high or nah???

We got rid of the Highlander(had it for 6 years) & Range Rover(suspension issues) so now we just have the BMW 328i & Jeep Overland. Don't mind the junky garage, we closed on the home just a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom