\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

But why? Its not high school ricey if done tastefully. Whats the difference between plasti dipped kidney grills and buying black kidney grills? Its such a small part that the difference will be minimal (if any). Plasti dip is also super durable, especially on grill? It'll be there til you peel it off.

Seen an SRT Charger today in matte blue. Dont know if it was dipped or wrapped but it was amazing in person.
seen one awhile back im sure it was dipped
yea that car looks tacky as **** IMO

The new NSX and Ford GT are nice, but this is what I'm feeling. Can you say luxury sleeper?

dtyic96sz1hqocr6g8gz.jpg

iw0cyxadpeo4ty2g0its.jpg

Always loved the CTS-V :smokin

The new NSX and Ford GT are nice, but this is what I'm feeling. Can you say luxury sleeper?

dtyic96sz1hqocr6g8gz.jpg

iw0cyxadpeo4ty2g0its.jpg

Always loved the CTS-V :smokin
Always loved these. Base corvete

bruh that gtr was heavy n tha game im sure dude put some mods on it.

also a stock gtr is still very highly capable
So a stock GTR, under 500hp, against a procharged v8 drag car probably on the bottle is supposed to prove the amazing power of the v8?

That Chevelle is dope but cmon, it would get washed by any alpha package GTR

Last edited:
gtr is awd and can hit 0~60 in about 3 seconds b.

idk why u think the gtr is stock

most ppl who street race do not leave the car stock

Dude didn't even look like he launched the GTR.

Obviously that whole video was about making the Chevelle look sick. THat's why they showed it bouncin on the freeway and put ******* fire in front of it 
laugh.gif

Doing minor changes to my G until I get the right wheels and suspension. For now just changed the black grill it came with to a OEM blacked out one. Excited for what 2015 will bring my car :smile:

Before
10893862_10153948773322524_701445163_n.jpg

After
10937445_10153948773352524_857716516_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom