\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Ayo NT, not just audi, not just bmw, not just merc, but a good percentage of all euro car drivers are douches. Stop generalizing. As for car quality, Audi has stepped it up in recent years. I cant even front, as a BMW owner and enthusiast, Id drive the piss out of a new S5.

This

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Ayo NT, not just audi, not just bmw, not just merc, but a good percentage of all euro car drivers are douches. Stop generalizing. As for car quality, Audi has stepped it up in recent years. I cant even front, as a BMW owner and enthusiast, Id drive the piss out of a new S5.

This

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Camaro interior is OK, nothing special. they dressed it up for 2012. but still, everymorning is like christmas morning when i go to the garage and see it sitting there, and the grin gets bigger when i turn the key.
If i had the loot, i would go out and buy a caddy cts-v wagon, black diamond edition... now that car is just sick.

i'm thinking of copping a 2012 Camaro what kind do you have?
Nice cars everyone by the way....     I have a 2011 Camaro SS.   Love my car.   2012 interiors are nicer, and they have more available options and even the very base v6 comes with the spoiler.   The v6 is upgraded and has more power, not much mention of the v8 yet.    ZL1 won't come to market until spring 2012.   I would have waited and gotten a 2012 or for the upcoming z28, but I ordered a 2011 because i wanted the GREEN, and synergy green was only available for part of the 2011 model year on the SS.   It isn't available for 2012.    The first week i drove my car, my face hurt from smiling so much.
smile.gif
   Car is super fun to drive, and breaks necks everywhere you go. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Camaro interior is OK, nothing special. they dressed it up for 2012. but still, everymorning is like christmas morning when i go to the garage and see it sitting there, and the grin gets bigger when i turn the key.
If i had the loot, i would go out and buy a caddy cts-v wagon, black diamond edition... now that car is just sick.

Nice cars everyone by the way....     I have a 2011 Camaro SS.   Love my car.   2012 interiors are nicer, and they have more available options and even the very base v6 comes with the spoiler.   The v6 is upgraded and has more power, not much mention of the v8 yet.    ZL1 won't come to market until spring 2012.   I would have waited and gotten a 2012 or for the upcoming z28, but I ordered a 2011 because i wanted the GREEN, and synergy green was only available for part of the 2011 model year on the SS.   It isn't available for 2012.    The first week i drove my car, my face hurt from smiling so much.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI
yea i know nothing about cars...  i like the s5 better than the m3.  not everything is 0-60 there hoss.  personal preference comes into play too.  the s5 v8 sounds like god.  the e92 m3 sounds like a tractor.  i hate bmw interior.  the only bmw i'd take over an s5 is a stage 3 dinan 335. 

stop talking like your opinion is all knowing and everyone else is wrong.  people like cars for different reasons.  i don't give a damn what goes around the nurburgring faster for cheaper. if that's all that mattered everyone would be driving cts-v's. 

yea top gear isn't clowning ever... take everything they say to heart....
alien.gif
  i love that show but you can't be serious.  bmw drivers and mercedes driver are both huge douches.  i had a dude in a 128 convertible tell me his car was better than his friends s5 and his other friends dinan 335 because HIS TOP WENT DOWN.
roll.gif
half these bmw drivers don't know anything about cars.  they just get a little money and cop a females bmw and think they are doing it cause they got a bmw badge on their hood.  

i never understood car fanboys.  you're not on their payroll so stop it. 

dude said he was thinking about a s5, i told him to get a s5 with the v8 because i've driven both models.  he didn't ask for a break down of every price and 0-60.  i live in minnesota man.  ripping through the snow in a s5> going no where in a m3.
.... yea the m3 sounds like a tractor 
indifferent.gif
mustangs sound better then s5's so go cop a mustang. bmw interiors are award winning, not saying audi sucks, actually like it alot. Idk why you say bmw interior suck because it has everything audi would have but with less buttons. females cop audis too, and with the leds, they are defiantly doing it....
of course top gear isnt the best source, being that they are writers instead of real car enthusiast, but they do have reasoning. 

i would understand if you have snow... but nothing a 335 with Xdrive cant fix. and yes its just as good as quattro. you can rip through snow in rwd porsches with snow tires. how many times are you going to drive in deep snow? especially in a S5. in normal dry condition which is most what your going to drive on matters the most. im not a fan boy, but i dont see how audi would be better. costing relatively more, for slower performance in the same class. bmw look sharp and audis look awesome. what would you want. 

smh m3>s5 all day. 
i don't care if they are award winning, i don't like them.  i didn't say they suck.  what is with you and the leds? i don't care what has leds and what doesn't.  it's just a trend like cars looking like they don't have trunks now.  leds aren't swaying me on direction or another. 

it's not like it's deep here but the streets are always slushy or have a dusting of snow.  that's another reason i'd chose the s5 over m3.  it's fun as hell driving them with an inch of fresh snow on the ground. 

yea the m3 will win on the track.  i understand that.  but i LIKE the s5 more.  i don't understand why you're riding so hard for bmw, let people have their preferences. 

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI
yea i know nothing about cars...  i like the s5 better than the m3.  not everything is 0-60 there hoss.  personal preference comes into play too.  the s5 v8 sounds like god.  the e92 m3 sounds like a tractor.  i hate bmw interior.  the only bmw i'd take over an s5 is a stage 3 dinan 335. 

stop talking like your opinion is all knowing and everyone else is wrong.  people like cars for different reasons.  i don't give a damn what goes around the nurburgring faster for cheaper. if that's all that mattered everyone would be driving cts-v's. 

alien.gif
  i love that show but you can't be serious.  bmw drivers and mercedes driver are both huge douches.  i had a dude in a 128 convertible tell me his car was better than his friends s5 and his other friends dinan 335 because HIS TOP WENT DOWN.
roll.gif
half these bmw drivers don't know anything about cars.  they just get a little money and cop a females bmw and think they are doing it cause they got a bmw badge on their hood.  

dude said he was thinking about a s5, i told him to get a s5 with the v8 because i've driven both models.  he didn't ask for a break down of every price and 0-60.  i live in minnesota man.  ripping through the snow in a s5> going no where in a m3.
indifferent.gif
mustangs sound better then s5's so go cop a mustang. bmw interiors are award winning, not saying audi sucks, actually like it alot. Idk why you say bmw interior suck because it has everything audi would have but with less buttons. females cop audis too, and with the leds, they are defiantly doing it....
of course top gear isnt the best source, being that they are writers instead of real car enthusiast, but they do have reasoning. 

i would understand if you have snow... but nothing a 335 with Xdrive cant fix. and yes its just as good as quattro. you can rip through snow in rwd porsches with snow tires. how many times are you going to drive in deep snow? especially in a S5. in normal dry condition which is most what your going to drive on matters the most. im not a fan boy, but i dont see how audi would be better. costing relatively more, for slower performance in the same class. bmw look sharp and audis look awesome. what would you want. 

smh m3>s5 all day. 
i don't care if they are award winning, i don't like them.  i didn't say they suck.  what is with you and the leds? i don't care what has leds and what doesn't.  it's just a trend like cars looking like they don't have trunks now.  leds aren't swaying me on direction or another. 

it's not like it's deep here but the streets are always slushy or have a dusting of snow.  that's another reason i'd chose the s5 over m3.  it's fun as hell driving them with an inch of fresh snow on the ground. 

yea the m3 will win on the track.  i understand that.  but i LIKE the s5 more.  i don't understand why you're riding so hard for bmw, let people have their preferences. 

smile.gif
Daammmn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo dude how many girls do you got dropping jaws every time you roll by?

smile.gif
Daammmn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAFinest23 wrote:

smile.gif

Glad to see another Camaro owner on the board. I have a 2011 2SS and I must say I love my car. Its a manuel so you really get to feel all of the 424hp it pushes out when you down shift and swoop right by someone. All the mention upgrades to the 2012 are correct. The only thing that wasnt add is the 2012 will have back up camera rather just a sensor like the 2011. And the 2012 will have an option to put in a navigation system. I love that green you have but i elected to go with the bat mobile look. I just put on a borla attak exhaust and it sounds super super mean. But you are right about one thing the car breaks necks everywhere you go. I am 25 and I have elderly people in my neighborhood asking when I am taking them for a ride. Its truly the best car I have owned(granted I have had 3).

This is my chariot of fire....

CAFinest23 wrote:

smile.gif

Glad to see another Camaro owner on the board. I have a 2011 2SS and I must say I love my car. Its a manuel so you really get to feel all of the 424hp it pushes out when you down shift and swoop right by someone. All the mention upgrades to the 2012 are correct. The only thing that wasnt add is the 2012 will have back up camera rather just a sensor like the 2011. And the 2012 will have an option to put in a navigation system. I love that green you have but i elected to go with the bat mobile look. I just put on a borla attak exhaust and it sounds super super mean. But you are right about one thing the car breaks necks everywhere you go. I am 25 and I have elderly people in my neighborhood asking when I am taking them for a ride. Its truly the best car I have owned(granted I have had 3).

Originally Posted by scshift

smile.gif
Daammmn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think that alot would be an understatement...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Man one day... I'm definitely going to roll around in a murdered out camaro SS one day

smile.gif
Daammmn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man one day... I'm definitely going to roll around in a murdered out camaro SS one day

CAFinest23 wrote:
smile.gif

Sick ride man!!!  Post up more pics of your black beauty!  good to see another Nter with a camaro.   Are you on camaro5.com or camaroz28.com?  Black camaros are just too sick.   I was planning to probably get black again since none of the other colors really jumped out at me,  (my first car was a brand new black 95 camaro z28 with t-tops, wifey has a black MDX,  and I had a black honda fit) but once I saw synergy green in person on a sunny day that was it, plus my boys loved it since it sparkled.   Since a now have 3 kids  (wifey gave birth last night in our bathtub
smile.gif
) i don't have time to be washing my car all the time and california dusting it every day.  Out here where i am,  black gets dusty 20 minutes after you wash it.  If i was still single for sure would have gotten black.  either way, the car looks good in any color, but i think black looks the hottest, but synergy green is a close second...  These cars get more looks than a ferrari, and people are whipping out their phones left and right to take pictures,  giving thumbs up, waving, pointing, jumping up and down, smiling, which i don't think happens with too many other vehicles out there on the road especially here in socal where there are nice cars everywhere. 
smile.gif

CAFinest23 wrote:
smile.gif

Sick ride man!!!  Post up more pics of your black beauty!  good to see another Nter with a camaro.   Are you on camaro5.com or camaroz28.com?  Black camaros are just too sick.   I was planning to probably get black again since none of the other colors really jumped out at me,  (my first car was a brand new black 95 camaro z28 with t-tops, wifey has a black MDX,  and I had a black honda fit) but once I saw synergy green in person on a sunny day that was it, plus my boys loved it since it sparkled.   Since a now have 3 kids  (wifey gave birth last night in our bathtub
smile.gif
) i don't have time to be washing my car all the time and california dusting it every day.  Out here where i am,  black gets dusty 20 minutes after you wash it.  If i was still single for sure would have gotten black.  either way, the car looks good in any color, but i think black looks the hottest, but synergy green is a close second...  These cars get more looks than a ferrari, and people are whipping out their phones left and right to take pictures,  giving thumbs up, waving, pointing, jumping up and down, smiling, which i don't think happens with too many other vehicles out there on the road especially here in socal where there are nice cars everywhere. 
smile.gif

Doesn't really matter the make, people with nice new cars (or new to them) are douches... myself included.

Doesn't really matter the make, people with nice new cars (or new to them) are douches... myself included.

smile.gif
Daammmn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup, that last pic of your Camaro. 
pimp.gif

Maybe it was your previous pics that made me eh about the color, you can really see it in your last pic. Actually jogged my memory, ive seen a green Camaro like yours before and was  
eek.gif
 at it.

smile.gif
Daammmn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup, that last pic of your Camaro. 
pimp.gif

Maybe it was your previous pics that made me eh about the color, you can really see it in your last pic. Actually jogged my memory, ive seen a green Camaro like yours before and was  
eek.gif
 at it.

alien.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

smh m3>s5 all day. 

understood understood, lets get back to the post. 
friends A4. and my new LED AWESOMEZZZNESS bulbs. no doubt i like a4's and the b8 i feel is the best a4 gen yet. 

34e6ooo.png

alien.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

smh m3>s5 all day. 

understood understood, lets get back to the post. 
friends A4. and my new LED AWESOMEZZZNESS bulbs. no doubt i like a4's and the b8 i feel is the best a4 gen yet. 

34e6ooo.png

Back
Top Bottom