\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Last edited:
You don't need an expensive new car to go fast...

I need to go fast, I need reliable speed and I need to able to fit my kids car seat in the backseat and his stroller in the trunk.

Why not 2 cars?... Something reliable and kid friendly... Then have your toy when you need to get your jollies off...

My girl is getting an entry level SUV the week after we close on our house.

She has a Corolla that's paid off and still in excellent condition and is basically going to become my commuter car if I need to make a long drive.

So she's going to have two cars and I just don't see the point in me having two cars as well.

If I put 7-8 grand into my car it would be everything I want but so would the Scat Pack and it would have a bumper to bumper warranty. If put another 6-7 I could put down Hellcat performance but I don't how reliable for streetable it would be.

That's why the Hellcat is so dope to me. 100K mile powertrain warranty. No crazy maintenance cost and still functional as a regular car. Think about that man. Supercar performance for 65K and just as street able as a 30K car. ***** amazing to me.

Last edited:
@SneakerPro

i'm thinking if you wanna have a fast car, and you want it reliable*, the best way to go is a car that is super fast STOCK. 

since i believe you said you were considering dropping Hellcat $$, which we discovered was anywhere from 70k to 90k, what about a c6 ZR1? pretty much nobody is ******* with you in that thing

no room for kids but u got the SUV and Corolla for that

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4886502445.html

only 6,700 miles 
sick.gif

or if you insist on having space for the kids in all the vehicles, and it could save you some money, what about a 2009+ CTS-V? very fast stock and a couple mods would make it even more ridiculous

and they look great

Cadillac_CTSV_Wagon_041.jpg

Last edited:

[thread="266081"]2013 Challenger R/T[/thread]
nice!   and i assume if you do go with something else, you want to stick to american and RWD?

My Stepdad had a GT500 Supersnake, my brother had a 2006 GTO with every mod except a blower and now he has a Supercharged Camaro(the one that needs a new short block) all I've ever really known is American muscle. Plus my family is originally from the Detroit area so its lightweight blasphemy to rock with a foreign whip.

We all stan pretty hard for one of the Big 3 automakers.

I don't know if its because I was in love with the Duke of Hazzard so much growing up but man I'm never driving something other than a Mopar for the foresable future. If I don't have another kid in next 2 or 3 years I'm coping a Hellcat. If I do its SRT Grand Cherokee.

I make fun of people who blindly cop Js still and I'm out here blindly loyal to car maker that emm really based out of Michigan any more. My damn car was made in Brampton, Ontario :{

If I do get a Hellcat its going to be a good 2 or 3 years from now either way because I ain't paying for no mark up

Last edited:
@SneakerPro

i'm thinking if you wanna have a fast car, and you want it reliable*, the best way to go is a car that is super fast STOCK. 

since i believe you said you were considering dropping Hellcat $$, which we discovered was anywhere from 70k to 90k, what about a c6 ZR1? pretty much nobody is ******* with you in that thing

no room for kids but u got the SUV and Corolla for that

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4886502445.html
only 6,700 miles :x  

or if you insist on having space for the kids in all the vehicles, and it could save you some money, what about a 2009+ CTS-V? very fast stock and a couple mods would make it even more ridiculous

and they look great
Co-sign on the CTS-V, that would be a great option.

do it 
pimp.gif

you know you wanna be the guy pissing of Lambos and other supercars. & the sounds this thing makes 
sick.gif

I live/work in one of the wealthiest suburbs in Dallas and its crazy how many absurd cars I see everyday.

A few months ago two people came in the job within 2 hours of each other. One had a white Z06 and the other had a black one.

After that I found myself asking myself what I am doing with my life and how do I do what they are doing. Dude with the black one was like 28 too. :{

When my brother went to SMU it was just crazy how many crazy cars the just students would have. Like seeing that generational wealth up close and personal really puts certain things into perspective. Its wasn't weird at all to Lambo, Ferraris and Ranges driven by 19 years old living in the dorms.

Last edited:
My Stepdad had a GT500 Supersnake, my brother had a 2006 GTO with every mod except a blower and now he has a Supercharged Camaro(the one that needs a new short block) all I've ever really known is American muscle. Plus my family is originally from the Detroit area so its lightweight blasphemy to rock with a foreign whip.

I don't know if its because I was in love with the Duke of Hazzard so much growing up but man I'm never driving something other than a Mopar for the foresable future. If I don't have another kid in next 2 or 3 years I'm coping a Hellcat. If I do its SRT Grand Cherokee.

I make fun of people who blindly cop Js still and I'm out here blindly loyal to car maker that emm really based out of Michigan any more. My damn car was made in Brampton, Ontario :{

If I do get a Hellcat its going to be a good 2 or 3 years from now either way because I ain't paying for no mark up

So your one of those die hard mopar fans eh. Well chevy > ford > mopar

So your one of those die hard mopar fans eh. Well chevy > ford > mopar

I'd give Da Hemis up for a Tesla though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom