\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

let me guess, you love this ugly trash?

dodge-challanger-hellcat-interior-dash.jpg

cause this car is going for $70-90k
nope thats a little more uglier than that m.
That m interior looks cheap and trashy for a 60k price tag. It looks like an accord interior imo

Last edited:
Ya'll so aggressive over brands that aren't lining your pockets, relax. I love BMW, but they've had the same bland interior for the past two generations.

Forget all these modern plastic interiors, ***** all the same to me. Give me a metal dash > all this modern nonsense :lol:

Now THERE'S a real interior :smokin

Last edited:
yea i hate the interior of old cars.  There are so many older cars i love the looks of. VW bugs, busses, squarebacks. BelAir, Nova, 69 Camaro, Datsun 510, etc.  But once i sit inside of one i'm always thinking "Hell no, i'm not down to drive this thing at all"

Yeah too bad I don't wanna drive a 40 year old car everyday :lol:
:lol:

Speaking of old vs. new cars, y'all ever seen this video? Crazy how far car safety has come, most people assume older cars are more safe cuz they're heavier. Not the case here, the in car video of the dummy in the Bel-Air tells the tale, homie would've been killed for sure!

Wow, you're right i wouldn't expect that result at all with one of those huge cars vs a modern car

sidenote: i've always thought that would be a cool job to work at one of those crash test places. to just smash cars into each other and into walls and **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Forget all these modern plastic interiors, ***** all the same to me. Give me a metal dash > all this modern nonsense
laugh.gif

Now THERE'S a real interior
smokin.gif
nah b 
laugh.gif

an interior like that would be ok for weekend driving, but if you're a commuter and drive for 1.5hrs+ each day you're gonna need something more comfortable

Last edited:
Forget all these modern plastic interiors, ***** all the same to me. Give me a metal dash > all this modern nonsense :lol:

Now THERE'S a real interior :smokin
This guy knows, yall don't see the vision though

You can mid this Interiot with hidden modern features and still retain that classic look

That real steel and wood steering wheels :pimp:

nah b :lol:

an interior like that would be ok for weekend driving, but if you're a commuter and drive for 1.5hrs+ each day you're gonna need something more comfortable
I dunno what you're talking about, those seats are like chilling on your couch at home, they're VERY comfy. Comfort is something those big old sleds are not lacking.

Last edited:
Gray with sahkir red/orange interior.
CF roof
Adaptive m suspension
19 inch wheel upgrade
Executive and lighting packages

2015 m4

8-10 weeks delivery smh. Gives me plenty of time to part the lexus and sell the parts. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Gray with sahkir red/orange interior.
CF roof
Adaptive m suspension
19 inch wheel upgrade
Executive and lighting packages

2015 m4

8-10 weeks delivery smh. Gives me plenty of time to part the lexus and sell the parts. Can't wait!

Congrats man! I'm in the 707 also, i'm going to need a ride in it :smokin

Ya'll so aggressive over brands that aren't lining your pockets, relax. I love BMW, but they've had the same bland interior for the past two generations.

Real talk be it Honda, Dodge or freaking Kia the leather option in most makes has the interior just as nice a "luxury" brand.

The value NT ascribes to BMWs just never makes sense to me.

Real talk be it Honda, Dodge or freaking Kia the leather option in most makes has the interior just as nice a "luxury" brand.
this is very accurate.

The interior on my buddies C55 AMG feels cheaper than my Acura TL.

My biggest pet peeve with car interiors is cheap crappy looking/feeling buttons   

Back
Top Bottom