\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My E30 is almost done

16632318255_c3c9757dc9_z.jpg

Need more pix papi!!!

Also i been banned for a week and its been so hard to sit back and not comment on some of yall dumb opinions

Dude posted the new chally interior and said it was garbage :rofl:

Thats one of the best interiors out now according to alot of people in the industry

My burnout from the othernight. U cant see anything because i was in da driver seat but u dont need too

All u need to hear is dat american v8+RWD=smokey goodness

I dont understand how u gunna call that interior crap then say the m3 has a nice interior.

I like the m3 interior even though it looks basic i still think its nice

But i dont see how u can call that interior ugly.

I feel like u just hate american cars, but i dont think youve been in a new american car like a 2014 chally

Ehh it's actually not bad i sat in one at the Texas state fair and I like how everything is faced toward the driver. Way better than the last gen challenger interior. The new mustang interior is :pimp: tho

I dont understand how u gunna call that interior crap then say the m3 has a nice interior.

I like the m3 interior even though it looks basic i still think its nice

But i dont see how u can call that interior ugly.

I feel like u just hate american cars, but i dont think youve been in a new american car like a 2014 chally
i agree with you that the m3 interior is basic.

i just think all the silver, the big bulky steering wheel/airbag, and the way the Challenger int is set up is just ugly.  And no i don't hate American cars, i even love the way the Challenger looks. just not the interior

Last edited:
Speaking on interiors, I don't know why but American cars are mad uncomfortable to sit in.

Sat in one of my home's charger and another home's Chrysler 300 and my back was feeling :x after 15 mins.

Rented a Camaro SS to drive down to LA one weekend and my back was hurting after an hour of driving.

I've taken some BMWs, Lexus, Acuras on some long road trips and they feel so much better. The only American Car that has felt awesome inside is the Corvette

Speaking on interiors, I don't know why but American cars are mad uncomfortable to sit in.

Sat in one of my home's charger and another home's Chrysler 300 and my back was feeling :x after 15 mins.

Rented a Camaro SS to drive down to LA one weekend and my back was hurting after an hour of driving.

I've taken some BMWs, Lexus, Acuras on some long road trips and they feel so much better. The only American Car that has felt awesome inside is the Corvette
funny that you say that. You must feel confortable in the more cheaper interiors Then. The corvette c4 5 have some of the most cheapest interiors cant speak for the 6 have sat in one

Sat in one of my home's charger and another home's Chrysler 300 and my back was feeling
sick.gif
after 15 mins.

funny that you say that. You must feel confortable in the more cheaper interiors Then. The corvette c4 5 have some of the most cheapest interiors cant speak for the 6 have sat in one
you really saying that BMW/Lexus/Acura has cheaper interiors than Chargers and Chrysler 300s?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Even though the interior was extremely simple/plain on my s2000, i really liked it

the digital tach was pretty cool too

3861352396_5c3acee8ba_o.jpg

4645907241_ab9c2395ef_z.jpg

man, i forgot how low the miles were on that thing.  i bought it when it was almost 10 years old and it only had 30k on it 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom