\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not gonna lie the one and only part i really cheaped out on for my car is the front lip.  i had a really expensive CF lip but never put it on. decided to get a cheap Poly one instead and i'm glad i did because it's very close to the ground and i scrape it every time i drive the car.

luckily for my car i was able to get one that fit pretty much perfect for like $110

but yea, too close to the ground to have a $600 Carbon Fiber one sittin on there......

13955899770_0def65c944_b.jpg

Not gonna lie the one and only part i really cheaped out on for my car is the front lip.  i had a really expensive CF lip but never put it on. decided to get a cheap Poly one instead and i'm glad i did because it's very close to the ground and i scrape it every time i drive the car.

luckily for my car i was able to get one that fit pretty much perfect for like $110

but yea, too close to the ground to have a $600 Carbon Fiber one sittin on there......
Yeah, all the ones I bought for my STI were cheap poly ones. 

Im gonna get a CF one for the M and try not to break it 
laugh.gif

Just found these pics on my old phone from a TSX i buffed out back in the day when it got traded in lookin like this: 

don't ever buy a black car 
sick.gif

No way man, Good M lips are $700 +. For $300, you're looking at knockoffs that never fit right.
Nah you can definitely get them for lower than that, maybe if you buy brand new Mode Carbon or something like that. Thats if you want CF too.

Front lips are one thing I would never spend that kind of money for, you can find used in great shape for half the price. 

Last edited:
Just got a parking ticket in the mail from a car i sold in September that was ticketed 3 days ago 
mean.gif

get your **** together DMV

Nah you can definitely get them for lower than that, maybe if you buy brand new Mode Carbon or something like that. Thats if you want CF too.

Front lips are one thing I would never spend that kind of money for, you can find used in great shape for half the price. 

I'd be surprised is you were to find a new CF lip, that wasn't knockoff, for $300. If you do, let me know, I'm changing out my Arkym bumper for a stock bumper and looking for a CF lip.

I'd be surprised is you were to find a new CF lip, that wasn't knockoff, for $300. If you do, let me know, I'm changing out my Arkym bumper for a stock bumper and looking for a CF lip.
Oh yeah you cant find a CF lip for 3, that one was a poly. I don't really consider front lips, trunks or other exterior styling parts as knockoffs. The only no name brands are on eBay. 

Im not gonna spend $700-1k on a Mode Carbon or $2k on a Vorsteiner when you can go VIS, Seibon or other brands for half the price with almost perfect fitment and no one will ever know the difference.

Now wheels, suspension and performance parts are a total different story.

Last edited:
Just got a parking ticket in the mail from a car i sold in September that was ticketed 3 days ago :smh:

get your **** together DMV

Funny story my truck is registered under my dads name (shoutout to whatcanisay). And i was at a red light and didnt completely stop i guess so they sent my dad the red light ticket, pops was like but i never drive on that street :lol:

eBay?

Good M lips are 300+
yea.

Just ordered some E92 m3 front control arms for my 335

should be a big improvement over the stock 335

Upgrade the control arms of your non M 1 series or 3 series to that of M3 or 1M spec

Upgrade the suspension on your 1-Series or 3-Series BMW with this M3 control arm upgrade kit. This kit includes 2 TRW lower control arms and 2 TRW tension struts along with a headlight leveling rod since the control arms are slightly longer. These control arms were originally made for the M3 model, they have larger ball joints and bushings compared to a standard 3-series control arm from a Non-M car. This control arm kit will be an upgrade over stock making for a big difference in handling.

The steering on your BMW will feel more precise and predictable, these control arms will also add about .75 degrees of negative camber to the front. The stiffer bushings in the control arms will give your BMW greater cornering ability perfect for spirited driving or track use.

eBay?

Good M lips are 300+
yea.

Just ordered some E92 m3 front control arms for my 335

should be a big improvement over the stock 335

Upgrade the control arms of your non M 1 series or 3 series to that of M3 or 1M spec
Upgrade the suspension on your 1-Series or 3-Series BMW with this M3 control arm upgrade kit. This kit includes 2 TRW lower control arms and 2 TRW tension struts along with a headlight leveling rod since the control arms are slightly longer. These control arms were originally made for the M3 model, they have larger ball joints and bushings compared to a standard 3-series control arm from a Non-M car. This control arm kit will be an upgrade over stock making for a big difference in handling.
The steering on your BMW will feel more precise and predictable, these control arms will also add about .75 degrees of negative camber to the front. The stiffer bushings in the control arms will give your BMW greater cornering ability perfect for spirited driving or track use.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

tell me how that goes fam :nerd:

Just saw one on blocks on my way home today...terrible :smh:

Damn, its so crazy people are getting got for these rims. Like homie said on the other page they are made by Enkei and are pretty lightweight. Iam hoping it dont spread to the Dmv, since im moving back there soon...

Back
Top Bottom