\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^Visconti in Long Island?

He travels but he is in long island a lot i believe. Tunes a lot of GTRs also
Yea didn't realize he had a shop in CT. I know he tunes out of a shop by me. After reading about the car that went up in flames I'd doubt I'd go to him. Seeing his responses and how he interacts with potential customers is a big no no in my book.

Can someone link me on this 15 corolla. Don't know about it but I want to know about it...feel like I'm missing out on something here

Yea didn't realize he had a shop in CT. I know he tunes out of a shop by me. After reading about the car that went up in flames I'd doubt I'd go to him. Seeing his responses and how he interacts with potential customers is a big no no in my book.

At first i didnt blame him 100% for what happened but the way he reacted to the whole thing turned me off.

Then this pic took it to another level

This is actually the long island shop he works out of

Fastest sedan I can buy under for 40Kish?
2012 CTS-V should be right around 40k, give or take a couple grand. 3.9s 0-60 and a 12.0 1/4 time should be plenty fast.

That's what i have my eye on.

Its gonna come down to a new Scat Pack Charger or a 2012-2013 CTS-V.

If the production numbers for the Hellcat Charger really increase I'm gonna wait a year and do that.

At first i didnt blame him 100% for what happened but the way he reacted to the whole thing turned me off.

Then this pic took it to another level

This is actually the long island shop he works out of
yea that's od. My boy got his q60 tuned there with no problems but like you said his actions are childish. Seeing him still make jokes about it in the local vq fb group made me realize he wouldn't get my business.

Has anyone here got their wheels powder coated? Some local guy is charging around 80 per wheel. Is that about average? Also, anyone get their calipers coated?

Its not relle stock doe cuz da boost is prolly high as a muhhhggg but still impressive as hell. Da hellcat cant eem do dat. Maybe if da supachager is biosted more doe

That's what i have my eye on.

Its gonna come down to a new Scat Pack Charger or a 2012-2013 CTS-V.

If the production numbers for the Hellcat Charger really increase I'm gonna wait a year and do that.
Based on looks, I'd pick the V over the charger. I doubt the production numbers increase for the hellcat much.

I didnt realize they are that affordable :smokin
The first gen ones are at bargain prices now. Like 15g for a clean one with low miles, pretty good for a 400hp 6speed sedan. Been keeping my eye out for a good deal on one for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom