\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rice, big body kit, big aluminum wing culture. Getting a group of modded cars together to go see this movie is corny and as ricer as it gets.

Nothing to do with the movies themselves, if you like them or you dont its whatever

Why is this car so rare?
Cuz its ugly

Ino the nsx is a v6 but gotdamn i love it so damn much so beautiful plus dat honda long lastininessa

Rice, big body kit, big aluminum wing culture. Getting a group of modded cars together to go see this movie is corny and as ricer as it gets.

Nothing to do with the movies themselves, if you like them or you dont its whatever
Tell em fam you know you want to.
Rice is for eating :smile:

Last edited:
is that oakridge?

:lol:

Last edited:
For those that live in california, what's the tint percentage that you have on the front windows? Thinking of getting 50% all around, but think that may not be dark enough. I don't want tint that's too dark that makes it tough to see at night from the back window.

Last edited:
For those that live in california, what's the tint percentage that you have on the front windows? Thinking of getting 50% all around, but think that may not be dark enough. I don't want tint that's too dark that makes it tough to see at night from the back window.

I have 5 rears and 30 fronts on my lexus. Never had any issues. Prob gonna keep the M stock.

I have like 15 or 20 all around i forget

i have 30% all around cept for my windshield havent been bothered so far

Thanks fellas. I'm going either 35 or 40 all around. Hopefully cops aren't going to hassle me for it

My last couple cars I've gone 20 rear and 35 front. Never been hassled. I like how you can't notice the different shades of the 20 and 35 when looking at the car. But cops can still see you through the front windows which is what they care about

Last edited:
Not bad at all. Still not a fan of the newest body style though. I like the last generation wayyyyy more

Back
Top Bottom