\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Riced out? Nah, no shopping cart wing, silly decals, or knock-off stuff here, it's a purpose built drift/time trial car. The second pic was an Instagram photo the first was unfiltered.

The color is Aranaco Borelias, a three stage orange pearl Lamborghini paint. It's a 1989 240sx with a sr20det engine swap. I can type out the extensive list of mods for those interested when I'm not on my phone.

Riced out? Nah, no shopping cart wing, silly decals, or knock-off stuff here, it's a purpose built drift/time trial car. The second pic was an Instagram photo the first was unfiltered.

The color is Aranaco Borelias, a three stage orange pearl Lamborghini paint. It's a 1989 240sx with a sr20det engine swap. I can type out the extensive list of mods for those interested when I'm not on my phone.

just post pics of da engine bay papi

im not a fan of how it looks but i do like da swap :pimp:

need drift videos i know u hittin dem fwy ramps

Last edited:
wuts with yall and orange today i swear :lol:

orange is nice on certain cars not feeling it on the 240 tho

Last edited:
Here is a pic at the Autobahn speed track in Joliet. This was before the full wide body kit was put on. Front fenders are only +25 rear fenders rolled. The color is really hard to capture on camera. It's not as dark as it looks as you can see in the full sun pics.

Ray's Gram Light 57Pro Rays Metal Coating on the face with a stainless steel lip. 18x10 -25

That drift life is murder on tires!

Thats sick man looks like you have a lot of fun in that thing. Color is the exact same Lambo Orange that my Volks were powdercoated so i know how great it is in person. The gold pearl when the sun hits :pimp:

Last edited:

Saw this old man with an m5 in immaculate condition

He really took care of the black paint and it looked so beautiful

old timer has one in my neighborhood that is identical. See him on the streets occasionally but he doesn't show any love
tired.gif

Thats funny an old timer near me has a bronzish colored E39 M5. The color is awesome. Seems like it never gets driven, it's on the side of the driveway every time i go by.

Not as great as the other old timer by my house with the Bel Air. Red/white, clean as hell, fully restored, giant ******* slicks on the back and a huge blower and he drives it on the street like that. On race gas getting like 5mpg. I think he said it has like 850whp

Seriously? Now we're creeping on old people and posting spy pics of their old BMW's?

WTF is going on in here :smh:

Im in america aka a free country [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

I can take pics when and where i want papi

Yesterday I went to safeway after work.. I parked several spaces away from everyone. I am walking back towards the whip and these young cats flexing taking pics in front of my car. LMAO. I pushed my panic button like **** Outta here with that.

One thing I hate is when PEOPLE LEAN on your whip.. Like, WHO ARE YOU and WHY ARE YOU LEANING ON MAH WHIP!?

Yesterday I went to safeway after work.. I parked several spaces away from everyone. I am walking back towards the whip and these young cats flexing taking pics in front of my car. LMAO. I pushed my panic button like **** Outta here with that.

One thing I hate is when PEOPLE LEAN on your whip.. Like, WHO ARE YOU and WHY ARE YOU LEANING ON MAH WHIP!?

brah i have little cousins in high school who do this

they lean on the hood of nice cars and have someone takea pic for the gram

as for me i took a pic of that e39 because its one of my favec ars ever made, the old dude just happened to be getting into it at the same time i took a pic lol

da v8 comes out victorious :smokin

Last edited:
dudes so quick to throw out the word ricer for anything that has a body kit or wing.
wanma look at the first picture again? Good with all those vents looks ricey at first glance seems to have a bit of camber (first glance and on mobile) and behind the windshield theirs a metal thing that I thought was a wing.
Most imports with an aftermarket wing and body kit is gonna be rice 8/10 times. So that being said rice is for eating

when i posted da e30 with bolted on fender flares yall slandered me and when nelson posts a rarri wit da bolt ons yall give him a :smokin

feels batman

Back
Top Bottom