\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Dirty as hell...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

obviously not my picture but;

v446ci.jpg

i got alot of things i want to do with this car. cosmetic wise, plenty. performance wise, not so much...yet. at least for now until i learn more of what and where etc

obviously not my picture but;

v446ci.jpg

i got alot of things i want to do with this car. cosmetic wise, plenty. performance wise, not so much...yet. at least for now until i learn more of what and where etc

did you get silvia rear valance? Im trying to look for them but no luck

this would look
pimp.gif
in a hatch

24039ue.jpg

lanev0 whats wrong with the ka, just swapped it?

did you get silvia rear valance? Im trying to look for them but no luck

this would look
pimp.gif
in a hatch

24039ue.jpg

lanev0 whats wrong with the ka, just swapped it?

^ Nah, I just have OEM mud flaps on there for now. I know where you can get replica fiberglass coupe valances. Bings.ca sells them. You should get Type X rear valance though. 
devil.gif

^ Nah, I just have OEM mud flaps on there for now. I know where you can get replica fiberglass coupe valances. Bings.ca sells them. You should get Type X rear valance though. 
devil.gif

Im selling the hatch and keeping the coupe for now, way too much rust
ohwell.gif
. Plus the coupe has most of suspension work done so it drift ready, just need get some steering knuckles for that mad jdm drift angle and a diff (might go welded since I can find any for cheap.

Ive heard of bings but theyre fiberglass replicas so Im going to look around and see how good they fit

are those oem sunvisors
nerd.gif
?
pimp.gif

Im selling the hatch and keeping the coupe for now, way too much rust
ohwell.gif
. Plus the coupe has most of suspension work done so it drift ready, just need get some steering knuckles for that mad jdm drift angle and a diff (might go welded since I can find any for cheap.

Ive heard of bings but theyre fiberglass replicas so Im going to look around and see how good they fit

are those oem sunvisors
nerd.gif
?
pimp.gif

Had it for over a year without any mods smh

Just copped spacers, next imma drop it an inch and get an exhaust

Had it for over a year without any mods smh

Just copped spacers, next imma drop it an inch and get an exhaust

Back
Top Bottom