\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Im thinkin of coppin a pontiac,scion,ford and saturn after i trade my car in....helpppppp

After you been clowing people? No one gonna help you.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So I will be buying something later this summer, I've narrowed it down between an 09 Challenger RT (new ones are way out of my price range) or the new Camaro (only bad thing is it would be the base model). Which would you guys pick?

I'd say Challenger RT even if its an 09. I would rather get an older car than a base car. IMO.

So I will be buying something later this summer, I've narrowed it down between an 09 Challenger RT (new ones are way out of my price range) or the new Camaro (only bad thing is it would be the base model). Which would you guys pick?

I'd say Challenger RT even if its an 09. I would rather get an older car than a base car. IMO.

those two cars? whats your price range? you can get a way better car if your looking at base camaro range and challenger R/T 

those two cars? whats your price range? you can get a way better car if your looking at base camaro range and challenger R/T 

RT chally all day, why buy a base V6 and horrible interior on the camaro.

RT chally all day, why buy a base V6 and horrible interior on the camaro.

interior is livable and the speed even though down around 70 hp is lighter and has the same acceleration times. imo looks alot better, and handles quite alot better. better gas mileage too. idk id drive a camaro over a Challenger R/T.

interior is livable and the speed even though down around 70 hp is lighter and has the same acceleration times. imo looks alot better, and handles quite alot better. better gas mileage too. idk id drive a camaro over a Challenger R/T.

camaro is terrible, you see some many V6s on the road. and interior is beyond terrible, quite possibly the worst interior of any car the last 10 years. dash is horrible and just straight ugly.

if hes thinking about the RT then i doubt he cares that much about gas mileage.

camaro is terrible, you see some many V6s on the road. and interior is beyond terrible, quite possibly the worst interior of any car the last 10 years. dash is horrible and just straight ugly.

to me the Challenger is the illest thing on the road right now... right there with the a5

fuego

to me the Challenger is the illest thing on the road right now... right there with the a5

fuego

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea... $!!% it lol if its an R/T then yea its way better then the camaro V6. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea... $!!% it lol if its an R/T then yea its way better then the camaro V6. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

fuego

My dude you killin me with those pics 
sick.gif
  I'm in love with this car.  Looks beastly on the road.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

fuego

My dude you killin me with those pics 
sick.gif
  I'm in love with this car.  Looks beastly on the road.

Back
Top Bottom