\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

RWB is legit. I think the company screwing things up and bolting fender flares to every car under the sun that WhatCaniSay is complaining about is LibertyWalk

Last edited:
As a 911 owner, i'm curious to know when the hell this price transformation happened. :x :smokin

One of the reasons why a 993 is "currently" out of my price range. The plan is to pick up a boat in the winter and then hope that some of these 911 prices go down to decent levels in two/three years. No plans to hold my breath though. The Fiancè already knows what's up.

LibertyWalk is lame because they just sell bolt on crap that anyone can do and they do stuff like this: 

LW-Pirus-0007.jpg

sick.gif

and they put bags on their cars.

Watch the RWB video from the last page and you will understand why RWB is not the same.  it's one of a kind work done by one man, on one type of car

Nothing wrong with that prius

Great fuel economy plus paint job plus stance

U gettin da tree hugger girls plus da stamce girls

As a 911 owner, i'm curious to know when the hell this price transformation happened. :x :smokin

993s have been on a sharp incline for the past 2 years.

I blame Magnus Walker C&C hipsters and RWB destroying them at a record pace.

The prices have grown so high, so fast; I think it's a bubble like Mopar prices in the early 00s. Even as the numbers for stock examples dwindle, they made way too many of them for these extreme prices to last.
I always see the RWB name pop up when we discuss Porsche.

What exactly is RWB? :nerd:

Rauh Welt Begriff.

The almighty Nakai-san. From Japan and builds wide body kits for Porsche's by hand.

Dude is amazing.

The GOAT.

Dude is my inspiration to one day become a garage gear head.

993s have been on a sharp incline for the past 2 years.

I blame Magnus Walker C&C hipsters and RWB destroying them at a record pace.

The prices have grown so high, so fast; I think it's a bubble like Mopar prices in the early 00s. Even as the numbers for stock examples dwindle, they made way too many of them for these extreme prices to last.
I always see the RWB name pop up when we discuss Porsche.

What exactly is RWB? :nerd:

Rauh Welt Begriff.

The almighty Nakai-san. From Japan and builds wide body kits for Porsche's by hand.

Dude is amazing.

The GOAT.

Dude is my inspiration to one day become a garage gear head.
You work on cars?

Nah. I sell cars :lol:

But I can basic stuff like I assume many others in here can do. Change oil, wheels, brakes, minor maintenance and body repair.

I want to learn more about engines and how to work on those.

RWB is legit. I think the company screwing things up and bolting fender flares to every car under the sun that WhatCaniSay is complaining about is LibertyWalk

RWB is crap

The cuts are all eyeballed, which I can give a pass since nobody is going to see it under the flares

rwb_porsche_cuts.jpg

But...

His welds are absolutely AWFUL...textbook bubble gum welds, just waiting to rust, crack and fall apart.

rwb_porsche_welds.jpg

Nakai Sans level of craftsmanship is backyard tier trash at best. Can't say I'm mad at him though. If flavor of the month hipsters were willing to pay me 30k to hack up their car, slap on some flares and jerry-rig an exhaust; I know I'd do the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom