\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Never understood why people rock those dealership license plate frames.

Unless you're getting compensated, that's free advertisement :smh:

Never understood why people rock those dealership license plate frames.

Unless you're getting compensated, that's free advertisement :smh:
This. At the used car dealership my fiancé bought her car at, they give free car washes on Sundays if you still are rocking that dealer plate frame :lol:

Last edited:
When I bought my Max in '13, I made buddy take it off right there before I pulled out the lot. The salt levels were real :lol:

Funny story when my boy was driving his VW he had the one that he bought the car from but when he went to another dealer to get service they took it off and put theirs on :rofl:

Last edited:
I always hated the dealer badge on the car. I see some that looks engraved.

Last edited:
I like mine just because the dealer has a cool name. Grand Prix. I will probably get around to changing it though.

Most people don't care about their license plate frame. Probably don't even notice tbh.

I tell them to take the license plate and the little dealer decal that they stick on the cars before I take ownership of it. No free advertising from me will be done unless they giving me a % of it. They have no problems removing it for me when they are cleaning it for me to take it home, lol

I hate those dealers that put their emblem on their cars :lol: my aunt has it and it bothers me every time I see it.

Here's the new Viper i saw. Pretty awesome in person.

did yall know the emblem on the trunk was also a brake light? 

and a clean Nomad i saw

Funny story when my boy was driving his VW he had the one that he bought the car from but when he went to another dealer to get service they took it off and put theirs on :rofl:

How's the reliability on VWs?

I'm thinking of possibly scooping a V Dubb. :nerd:

The Mk 7 Golf R is looking enticing. :nerd:

-Drew

-Drew

He only had the car for about 2 years but he didnt have any issues. It was a regular jetta so im not sure how that relates to the golf r.

I wouldnt think twice about owing a new vw in warranty. After the warranty i would check fourms and see if other owners are having any common issues so at least u know what you are getting into.

-Drew

He only had the car for about 2 years but he didnt have any issues. It was a regular jetta so im not sure how that relates to the golf r.

I wouldnt think twice about owing a new vw in warranty. After the warranty i would check fourms and see if other owners are having any common issues so at least u know what you are getting into.

Thanks, man.

I figured to get as many opinions on the car as I can. I read your post coincidentally so I thought I might as well ask.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom