\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man that's expensive for a storage space but do what you have to do I guess

I have to put my nova in storage it's pretty cheap at uhaul for about 25-50 bucks a month

Might need to look furth in for that I don't know if they'd let me work on it there :lol:

$750/mo for parking :x

They are going buck wild here in Manhattan.

I have to put my nova in storage it's pretty cheap at uhaul for about 25-50 bucks a month

Might need to look furth in for that I don't know if they'd let me work on it there :lol:

Yeah but thats what it is around this area. Plus this is a indoor storage unit. :smokin

So I'll just leave my beater out in the street and use my SRT whenever I want. :smile:

$750/mo for parking :x

They are going buck wild here in Manhattan.

Yeah but thats what it is around this area. Plus this is a indoor storage unit. :smokin

So I'll just leave my beater out in the street and use my SRT whenever I want. :smile:
:pimp:

Pics of said beater

Curious how many jeeps have you owned?

Pics of said beater

I bought it last night and left it at the dudes place because I have to go to the DMV tomorrow to get it registered. No pics. lol But thats it in the link I posted. lol

Heres the List:

93 ZJ 4.0L
94 (this new beater) ZJ 5.2L
95 ZJ 5.2L
98 ZJ 5.9L
04 WJ 4.7L
07 WK 5.7L
10 WK 6.1L SRT
15 WK2 6.4L SRT

I love me some Jeeps. lol

Pics of said beater

I bought it last night and left it at the dudes place because I have to go to the DMV tomorrow to get it registered. No pics. lol But thats it in the link I posted. lol

Heres the List:

93 ZJ 4.0L
94 (this new beater) ZJ 5.2L
95 ZJ 5.2L
98 ZJ 5.9L
04 WJ 4.7L
07 WK 5.7L
10 WK 6.1L SRT
15 WK2 6.4L SRT

I love me some Jeeps. lol
That brand consistency :lol: :pimp:

Anyone ever installed aftermarket power window switches from switch doctor?

Just ordered one for the ETC but some of the reviews say they don't fit right. It' supposed to have auto up and down functions for driver and passenger, whereas my OEM unit only has auto down for driver side.

It was only $30 so worst case I just stick with the OEM unit, but wondering if anyone has experience with these?

Going v8 shopping next week at the salvage yard for the nova if im lucky I can fin one of the Chevy express vans with the 8.0 v8s or just a Ls 5.3 or 4.8 if all else fails I'll just pick up a 350 ci or 454

My coworkers garage actually just closed down earlier this month. Suposedly the union is going on strike and they shut the garage down for a couple months while another group is buying it. Im sure that has to do with yours raising the prices. Less garages out there so the little supply has more demand. Smh its a racket

That brand consistency :lol: :pimp:

:smokin

damn I pay $160 for monthly parking and I thought that was a lot

$750 .. hell nah :x

Nope no more!

My coworkers garage actually just closed down earlier this month. Suposedly the union is going on strike and they shut the garage down for a couple months while another group is buying it. Im sure that has to do with yours raising the prices. Less garages out there so the little supply has more demand. Smh its a racket

Ahhh good to know.

Yeah I was paying 600 and I was on the fence about that. Then this.........................

280x212px-bb6064a8_camronNope-Copy.gif

My main thing is that the SRT wont see snow. My WK1 did and I took care of it but I always hated when it went out in that filth.

This IDC! lol

Oh my god. Kids a generation or two from now are not eem going to know how to drive -__-

F auto-drive

First it's Tesla

Next it's Skynet

Last edited:
Bunch of kids this generation don't even care about driving, it's all about social media and texting on the road, the way I see it self driving cars are a blessing

When it changed lanes on it's own I was impressed. Just wow

Mercedes has been working on this as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom