\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

P90D is quicker and faster. Can't deny that. This video gives you a good look at how their acceleration falls off. It takes a while to catch it. From a roll, the Tesla doesn't look nearly as strong as it does from a dig.

Damn son, they in deep ****

750+hp and running 11's on a 1/4 mile probably explains the decrease in top-end speed. 1/2 mile traps are probably brutal for all electric motors.

I agree. They don't actually have 700hp in output. They generate over 800lb-ft of torque but electric motors technically don't do work as horsepower, they do work as watts. Without getting too deep into the physics behind it, Teslas hp numbers aren't realistically but there's no doubt the torque is there.

Last edited:
Man y'all wouldn't believe the mission i had to go on over the last 2 days to try to find someone that would smog my Evo. Needed someone that didn't care about visual inspection and damn it wasn't easy, but on the 8th try i finally found a shop that would do it.
laugh.gif

It's really amazing how ******* stupid so many of these smog guys are. I understand my car is illegal, if they don't want to risk their license to smog it, I'm 100% cool with that, but almost every one of them had no clue what they were looking at and found completely wrong reasons to turn me away. 

For example, 2 of the shops told me the engine was swapped, and the car shouldn't have a turbocharged engine 
indifferent.gif

another shop ignored all my other mods and told me my intake was illegal and he wouldn't smog it. The intake is actually just a Cobb filter on a STOCK intake, and the filter has a CARB legal sticker on it. 
indifferent.gif

Just morons all over the world out there.

Last edited:
Wow m
Man y'all wouldn't believe the mission i had to go on over the last 2 days to try to find someone that would smog my Evo. Needed someone that didn't care about visual inspection and damn it wasn't easy, but on the 8th try i finally found a shop that would do it.:lol:

It's really amazing how ******* stupid so many of these smog guys are. I understand my car is illegal, if they don't want to risk their license to smog it, I'm 100% cool with that, but almost every one of them had no clue what they were looking at and found completely wrong reasons to turn me away. 

For example, 2 of the shops told me the engine was swapped, and the car shouldn't have a turbocharged engine :stoneface:

another shop ignored all my other mods and told me my intake was illegal and he wouldn't smog it. The intake is actually just a Cobb filter on a STOCK intake, and the filter has a CARB legal sticker on it. :stoneface:

Just morons all over the world out there.
an :lol:

It came down to the wire too, the guy buying the Evo is going through the bank so i had to ship the title and smog to his bank and then they will give him the check, it had to be shipped yesterday so he could come get the car this weekend, otherwise he was going to get a Evo X from a dealership this weekend.  So yesterday around 3pm i just started driving to every smog shop in the area until some Russians passed it 
laugh.gif

^Thats why I asked around for shops in my area that will "pass" me before I even considered an aftermarket downpipe. Atl wasnt that bad, kuz I could just throw a buck at them and they'd look out, but up here its harder. Glad I dont have to go thru that until Oct 2017 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It came down to the wire too, the guy buying the Evo is going through the bank so i had to ship the title and smog to his bank and then they will give him the check, it had to be shipped yesterday so he could come get the car this weekend, otherwise he was going to get a Evo X from a dealership this weekend.  So yesterday around 3pm i just started driving to every smog shop in the area until some Russians passed it :lol:
You gonna miss it ?

You gonna miss it ?
idk im in love with the M so ill forget about it quick. But it is pretty damn fun to drive. 

Even my boss took it for a spin and said it really impressed him and was fun as hell, and he told that says a lot because of all the cars he's driven owning this place.

You gonna miss it ?
idk im in love with the M so ill forget about it quick. But it is pretty damn fun to drive. 

Even my boss took it for a spin and said it really impressed him and was fun as hell, and he told that says a lot because of all the cars he's driven owning this place.

now to find a big empty parking lot on a rainy night :evil:
[\VIDEO]

:smh:

dont show him that fam :smh:

:rofl:

You gonna miss it ?

now to find a big empty parking lot on a rainy night :evil:
[\VIDEO]

:smh:

dont show him that fam :smh:

:rofl:
Don't wory :lol:

He's not gonna do it

Back
Top Bottom