\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So I've come to the decision of getting an S2000 (preferably an early model AP2) 
Buy an AP1. Thank me later.

Preferably you want the 02 or 03 for a few updates, but nothing wrong with 00-01. either way, they are better than the AP2 and more fun, i promise you
That oversteer in the AP1 lol But honestly I'm open to any S2K that happens to be the right one.

Well currently I have a really good 2005 Civic Ex with 137xxx, it's in excellent condition. But I'm going for a Honda S2000 as my next car. Miles I'm not too big on due to the fact that typically a lot of the ones sold in my area are babies and have less than 100k. Usually price range is 11k-19k. I estimated the value of my car if I was to go trade it in right now at maybe 3k. I'm definitely paying off more of the car but by the time I owe around 2700-3300 I'll be looking into the market.

Yeah I would honestly pay as much of the car off as you can, I might even pay it completely off and keep it, nothing like having the title to a car and being able to do whatever you want with I, especially considering you'll only get about 3k for it on trade if you're lucky. Also I hope you financed somewhere that reports so it will help your credit, I have a feeling you'll need some cash down because most S2Ks are probably priced over book value. 
Well my credit is building right now, I'm only 19 but I'm touching 700 in credit score. But I was thinking about handing down the car to my dad or brother.

Finally copped my dream car. 2015 blk edition. Used but got a great deal.

I'll post more pics later. Already messed up the front bumper lip smh lol

Congrats man. 2015 prices been lovely had to talk myself out of upgrading

Why everyone gotta have a watch on [emoji]128514[/emoji]. 2010 slow edition.

2010 slow edition checking in. Just grabbed the black edition wheels for a dedicated summer wheel and slapped Blizzaks on the stock cba wheels for the winter beaters

Tbh, the e9X m3 was a good buy 4-5+ years ago.

It's in that awkward stage where it isn't yet approaching being a classic, more and more people are owning it, and it looks dated next to the M4. Kind of like when the E92 M3 came out back in '08 and the E46 was just there.

Now the E46 is cancelling out a bit and is looking more and more appealing as the years go by. But back when the ///E46 first came out
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way).

And if you owned a e9x m3 with very low miles after that first 1-2 year depreciation hit, you wouldn't have really lost much and would have gotten to enjoy it and just sell it with 70+k miles.
How was it a good buy when it was only 2 years old? I still have the window sticker to mine and its just a tad over 70k and I picked it up for under half that, sounds like a steal to me. I think they will stay around this price range for awhile too.

I think the E92 will age just as gracefully as the E46 considering a good bit of people consider it the GOAT M.
2 years old, 10-15k miles they were priced around $50k. Sell them 5 years later racking up miles, for around $30k is not bad IMO.

This logic makes zero sense.  You're saying losing 20k in depreciation over a couple years is not bad?  Nobody that buys a e9x right now for ~30k is going to lose anywhere near that much on depreciation during their coarse of ownership, so how the hell was it a better buy at 2 years old than it is now?

maybe im looking at it too straight forward but 20k depreciation in 2 years SUCKS

but then again you were like 20 an drove an Aston Martin so i understand different logic and worlds

pretty cool video if yoiu like e30's :hat

wheres yeezusdisciple at ik dude would be proud thats westafari or something right :lol

[/videro]

Last edited:
I beg to differ...

but i am not going to argue with someone with one of the last "actual" M car's...too bad it couldnt beat tuned 335i's lol.

I would say besides the ridiculous amount power from the m4...it belongs after the e36

My m is tuned , if i just put a supercharger or even bolt ons my car will destroy ANY 335 just lol , only if you spend stupid money on performance mods for a 335 will you beat a e92 m if it has half the amount of money on mods

i just want a nice car, good looking and fun to drive

im def not gonna be wearing a helmet and gloves or need rolls cage like whatcanisay

what you guys think about audi s3? im gonna have to go test drive obviously
If you test drive an S3, test a Golf R as well. Basically the same car, but in hatch form and higher materials as its the highest VW trim, while the S3 is the bottom of the Audi trim. Then again, its only a Golf lol. Oh yea, VW has been KILLINg in Rally, but that could be because Subaru & Mitsu dropped out lol.

NT will never understand or appreciate the FoRS. Yes its a Focus, but its hard to ignore its performance and capabilities. Fords been making the RS for YEARS, but this is the first time its being offered in the US. Im sure they'll hold their value just well lol.

I don't know you personally, but I can't see you hopping out of a Focus tbh. Just seem like you'd like something with a badge worth having. At the end of the day, cars are all preference, what fits you at the moment, and what you need.

My m is tuned , if i just put a supercharger or even bolt ons my car will destroy ANY 335 just lol , only if you spend stupid money on performance mods for a 335 will you beat a e92 m if it has half the amount of money on mods

I disagree. I also own a e92 M3, and the lack of low end torque makes a modded 335 a competitor. Now, put us on a road course, and the M3 crushes, but in a drag race, it may be close.

Back
Top Bottom