\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey bro,

Thanks for the support! I've been with ADV.1 for the past 5 years and not sure if we've ever met but looks like you are with the R1 crew. I work out of the LA facility so I've met with some of the guys in your crew. Which car is yours?

How's it going! I was introduced to Jimmy at R1 by Sabi because we grew up together (back when we were all broke). I have heard about the LA facility from Sabi when he went to go pick something up there at some point. Jimmy did my e90 M3 when I had it and will be working on our M6 in the coming weeks. Personally I have a 911 and was going to order some 10.2 but have since decided to trade up in the near future. PM me and we can exchange info.

How's it going! I was introduced to Jimmy at R1 by Sabi because we grew up together (back when we were all broke). I have heard about the LA facility from Sabi when he went to go pick something up there at some point. Jimmy did my e90 M3 when I had it and will be working on our M6 in the coming weeks. Personally I have a 911 and was going to order some 10.2 but have since decided to trade up in the near future. PM me and we can exchange info.

Nice man! Sabi has been very loyal to us and Jimmy is awesome guy! I've always seen you posting as I see the 991 in your avatar. Love those cars especially with the tail lights you have. Will send you a PM!

Nice man! Sabi has been very loyal to us and Jimmy is awesome guy! I've always seen you posting as I see the 991 in your avatar. Love those cars especially with the tail lights you have. Will send you a PM!

Sup Sean.

Love the gold ADVs you have on the GS now. Like them more than the red (though that was pretty clean too :lol: )

Hope all's well!

Last edited:
what is everybody here using to clean their interior?

these armor all wipes are garbage. They leave my steering wheel and shift knob with a sticky feeling :x

Meguiars Leather Conditioner and Interior Shine
will look into their products thanks

what is everybody here using to clean their interior?

these armor all wipes are garbage. They leave my steering wheel and shift knob with a sticky feeling :x

The sweat of my body while I'm running 8's on the 1/4, tearing through the ground with my traction and cracking it as my rumble passes through.

#rumble
LMAOOOO

After I hit the powerball tonight

Im gonna buy just about ever classic Chevy ever built

Then Ima Gona start a car company to put those hot pockets to shame

*birdman handrub

Mx5 mk1
Mazda mx3 v6
300z
S2000
NSX
Supra mk4
944 turbo
Iroc z camaro
Roadrunner Super Bird
3000GT
80's Targa 911
Impala SS
Land Rover Defender 90
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Rx-7
Z8
Audi Quattro

I'm buying all these on Monday :smokin...

Let's see

Callaway c4 speedster twin turbo

48 fleetline

C4 grand sport twin turbo

Sl73 amg

W126 560 amg sec coupe

Chevelle copo and yenko
Yenko nova Duce

70 road runner

Ruf yellowbird

Ford gt40

DeTomaso pantera gts (wingless) 454 swap