\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

not mine but went to see fam out in jersey few weeks ago and saw this walking to the store

I'll allow it since I thought about pulling the dog off a Mac truck and slapping it on the impala caprice if I get one :lol:

the wear and tear is not bad. you hardly ever see cars breaking on track. you really just use tires, break pads/rotors, and put a little stress on the power steering systems if you run a lot of RPM's. you don't shift much so the trans isn't too stressed.

with my car being heavy i did go through 2 power steering pumps before i figured out it was too much heat and rpm's for the pump though. i had to add a 24 inch long finned Derale power steering cooler that holds an extra quart of fluid in the system and put a bigger pulley on the power steering pump to keep the RPM's lower. it has been rock solid since.
Good to know, I guess since the autocross track is so compact, you aren't constantly going through the the gears and really stressing the engine and trans. Make sure to post some pictures and videos in here the next time you go :smokin

I think someone else in here did autocross too, I want to say it was Air Spider in his old SRT Jeep, I may be wrong though.

the wear and tear is not bad. you hardly ever see cars breaking on track. you really just use tires, break pads/rotors, and put a little stress on the power steering systems if you run a lot of RPM's. you don't shift much so the trans isn't too stressed.

with my car being heavy i did go through 2 power steering pumps before i figured out it was too much heat and rpm's for the pump though. i had to add a 24 inch long finned Derale power steering cooler that holds an extra quart of fluid in the system and put a bigger pulley on the power steering pump to keep the RPM's lower. it has been rock solid since.
Good to know, I guess since the autocross track is so compact, you aren't constantly going through the the gears and really stressing the engine and trans. Make sure to post some pictures and videos in here the next time you go :smokin

I think someone else in here did autocross too, I want to say it was Air Spider in his old SRT Jeep, I may be wrong though.
Correct

His car would win. And I don't even care. Because seeing and feeling both cars right next to each other it's amazing how much better the M is

i never knew the s4 had a v8 which is the same v8 in an rs4 which is the same engine in the v8 r8

what the hell? :rofl: no wonder its so dam slow

when the m not just dippin on cars in its class and its not even the DCT :pimp:

Last edited:
I lost some love and respect for Audi after owning my A5, that thing was embarrassingly unpowered. 

Back
Top Bottom