\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Cool, isn't there a 6-12 month waiting period before you can get the 6% ACNA discount? Unless you got the lifetime one though which I think is immediate.

Either way good luck!

maybe things have changed............nah

I'm just doing it for the perks/network

Premier benefits and savings members can enjoy:

15% discount on Audi Collection merchandise
10 to 15% discount on parts/service at participating Audi dealerships
Purchase your next Audi at 6% below MSRP once you've been a member for 6 months. Check out our member loyalty program
Participate in local and national events
Elite winter driving experiences in Austria and Ingolstadt Factory Tour, Finland, and Sweden
Exclusive access to Audi sponsored events such as national auto shows, 24 Hours Le Mans Fan Camp, American Film Institute events
Liberty Mutual home and auto insurance discounts
Up to 14.5% discount at Intercontinental Hotels
10% discount on Audi Sportscar Driving Experience, Sonoma, CA
Clothing, golf and car rental discounts
Share Audi passion with global network of enthusiasts
Award winning magazine, quattro quarterly
As a member of ACNA, we are proud to extend you this special offer. Please enjoy 10% off MSRP on all Bang & Olufsen and B&O PLAY products listed on our online shop. Complete the request form and your unique promotion code will be sent to your email address, which you may use upon receipt. We have also included an additional voucher for 5% off MSRP at any of our participating Bang & Olufsen showrooms.

i planned this all out.............so yes that part is 6 months and thats like perfect timing, ill get a craigslist beater for the time being

looks like my sneaker buying days are gonna be over, thats fine.

Last edited:
Hate mustangs? :frown: :smh:

:smokin

One day ill get me a terminator.

YES! Yeah that spoiler doesn't look too good but overall, I'm in love.

Last edited:
Took the Si out today for a wash and vacuum before they come inspect it for the lease turn in.

Man it was like driving a feather compared to the STI lol. Smooth and easy until you WOT.

I'll always have a soft spot for Honda.

STI has been treating me good so far though! Definately notice how stock is very under powered at the low range until the turbo begins to pick up.

On the radar so far is just exhaust, tint, window visors(maybe). A tune is much needed though

Back
Top Bottom