\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Heard that Porsche has decided to go back to manual transmissions on the GT3 starting next year.  This means the collectability of the 997.2, which was supposed to be the last manual GT3, will probably fall,  which would suck if you bought one in the last year but makes it easier for me to get into one sooner 
devil.gif

I wonder if this means the 991 GT3 prices will tank, since they're all PDK. I bet a lot of the owners will start dumping them for the new ones.

And i bet the 997.1 GT3 will get very affordable soon

Last edited:
Practicality still comes into play and so do finances thinking of warranty etc, as great and as reliable as they seem to be **** is gonna happen and have to be repaired. The 09s of course also have a lot higher mileage than the 13s and warranty is up.

Audi - Yea I'm feeling like I will be more happy with power than than the modern features of a slightly newer car.

I prefer the look of the newer generation vs the older one, especially the interior. But the turbo is a no brainier.

If u can be patient, wait for the newer gen turbos to come down in price. I did a targa trophy rally yesterday with my team and my buddy brought his turbo out. Thing was so amazing. It was smoking so many other cars.

Heard TT has been very fun. I want to participate in goldrushrally once I get a car worthy of being in one.

Haven't taken any good pictures of the M since i first got it so i took some on the way home yesterday.  Amazing what a difference a few subtle exterior changes (painted reflectors, new grills, wheel spacers, LCI Tails) can make. Wheels/Suspension/front lip are next on the list. And yea i still haven't put my rear diffuser on
laugh.gif
. Something about having a rear diffuser without a front lip bothers me so i'm waiting until i get a lip.

some pics from when i got it for good measure:

now:

guys... I will be having a Meet and greet on Friday April 8th.

My boy and GM of Sonic Motor Sports will attend and bring his M3. It's basically a shoe meet and greet but there will be some dope whips as well (he happens to be a shoe head)..

I will be doing free raffles and giveaways.........you guys are welcome to come if you want!

PM me for details.

:lol: can't lie when I first got mine two years ago I did some wild things like that. I didn't get in an accident or anything but still :smh: I was 19. Now I drive like a grandpa lol

Heard TT has been very fun. I want to participate in goldrushrally once I get a car worthy of being in one.
Targa Trophy was amazing.  Never had such a fun day like i did yesterday.  I highly recommend it for anyone that is a car head.  My friend let me use his RS5 while he drove the porsche.  We also had a R8, an insane Golf R that smoked a Skyline and some other cars on our team.  

There were certain stretches of just open road in the desert with no signs of cops where we got up to 130 mph heading into some canyon carving.  Can't wait for next year.  

kw > :lol: and we got similar tastes in wheels so i already know its gonna be :pimp:

what you think about the arkym lip tho? prob my fav one tbh

Last edited:
:lol: can't lie when I first got mine two years ago I did some wild things like that. I didn't get in an accident or anything but still :smh: I was 19. Now I drive like a grandpa lol
Same here when I had my fox body 5.0's. To be honest, the reason why I like mustangs, and still want to get another one eventually, is the fact that they have a little sketchy, unpredictableness to them, especially after some mods when you're making some power.

Yea KW.
Wheels im not sure yet. i'm on the hunt. Probably HRE or BBS but we'll see

I believe this is the front lip im going with
mode_carbon_-_v1_gts_carbon_fiber_front_lip_spoiler_-_bmw_e9x_m3_06.jpg

thats clean af

thats why i love after market

even an M3 can look better

wheels and drop first thing I'm gonna do and maybe blacking out some chrome parts

HRE and BBS ftw also, good man

Last edited:
New brz front end

On another note, once I find a supercharger that is used and for a good price, I'm buying it for mine
nerd.gif
nice! i was thinking about picking up a vortech supercharger for my frs. probably won't happen anytime soon though lol.

Practicality still comes into play and so do finances thinking of warranty etc, as great and as reliable as they seem to be **** is gonna happen and have to be repaired. The 09s of course also have a lot higher mileage than the 13s and warranty is up.

Audi - Yea I'm feeling like I will be more happy with power than than the modern features of a slightly newer car.

I prefer the look of the newer generation vs the older one, especially the interior. But the turbo is a no brainier.

If u can be patient, wait for the newer gen turbos to come down in price. I did a targa trophy rally yesterday with my team and my buddy brought his turbo out. Thing was so amazing. It was smoking so many other cars.

I appreciate the input!!!

I love Targas... the 2016 Targa cabriolet is like the best of both worlds.. I saw one in the showroom, car is just disgusting.

Targa Trophy was amazing.  Never had such a fun day like i did yesterday.  I highly recommend it for anyone that is a car head.  My friend let me use his RS5 while he drove the porsche.  We also had a R8, an insane Golf R that smoked a Skyline and some other cars on our team.  

There were certain stretches of just open road in the desert with no signs of cops where we got up to 130 mph heading into some canyon carving.  Can't wait for next year.  

Sounds like a good time. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom