\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

so yea back to square 1, i need m, s or amg...........im done buying sneakers.
It better be brand new and low miles bro, used Ms are for mamas boys.

tongue.gif

prob sarcasm but

i would take a new mustang over used m3

no more comments, not tryna start with anyone
You'd have a decent argument that the Coyote is a better engine to build than the S65 for sure, but past that....

It better be brand new and low miles bro, used Ms are for mamas boys.

:tongue:

i just went on cars.com and did a search for CPO m3 within 250 miles of my zip code

only 1 came up an its a convertible 2013

chances of me getting a M are very slim, i was just saying though anyways.........a4 plan has been scratched.....i NEED sport performance

Last edited:
i just went on cars.com and did a search for CPO m3 within 250 miles of my zip code

only 1 came up an its a convertible 2013

chances of me getting a M are very slim, i was just saying though anyways.........a4 plan has been scratched
Whats your budget? And those aren't even in the same class, obviously, so do you want 2 or 4 doors?

Whats your budget? And those aren't even in the same class, obviously, so do you want 2 or 4 doors?

i want 4 doors but i don't mind 2

youre new here.......i don't have a budget.........message me if you want the story but I'm not leasing or getting brand new car

Last edited:
i want 4 doors but i don't mind 2

youre new here.......i don't have a budget.........message me if you want the story but I'm not leasing or getting brand new car
Not new here friend 
glasses.gif

C63 AMG would be pretty high on my list for a nice sedan.

Last edited:
Not new here friend 8)  

C63 AMG would be pretty high on my list for a nice sedan.

my boy wants AMG because his sister has an audi and his brother drives BMW :lol:

so im not getting an AMG ill get Audi S_

c63 amg is awesome though

the cla45amg is only 2/10th of second faster than the audi s3 sedan btw.........

Last edited:
my boy wants AMG because his sister has an audi and his brother drives BMW
laugh.gif

so im not getting an AMG ill get Audi S_

c63 amg is awesome though

the cla45amg is only 2/10th of second faster than the audi s3 sedan btw.........
Technically you have a budget otherwise you'd get exactly what you want.

Im just not a huge Audi fan anymore but if you got it like that then I would go RS4/6/7.

i want to stay in my lane

i dont deserve that yet in life

ill take a young professional sport car for now rs7 is a man who has a great job and home, maybe even owns his own business........one of years of ownership and he has earned it. that is not me yet.

i don't respect spoiled kids

beautiful car, i love i though

Last edited:
Technically you have a budget otherwise you'd get exactly what you want.

Im just not a huge Audi fan anymore but if you got it like that then I would go RS4/6/7.
Love the Quattro from what I've experienced. But keep in mind, I drive a Q3, sometimes

i want to stay in my lane

i dont deserve that yet in life

ill take a young professional sport car for now rs7 is a man who has a great job and home, maybe even owns his own business........one of years of ownership and he has earned it. that is not me yet.

i don't respect spoiled kids

beautiful car, i love i though
You're an out there kind of dude for sure. 

Get a S4 then sounds like its the best option for you.

You're an out there kind of dude for sure. 

I've heard that a few times

im not "that" different, i just have a diff mindset than a lot of people........guess all my friends are out there also then.

doesn't mean we can't be friends man :tongue:

Last edited:
so i was told the a4 is a boring car and don't try to make it something it is not............. (i mean i never assumed it was fast, but to hear this from actual owners.........yea i don't want boring. told me don't tune it either)

local CT guy i kicked it off with right away even offered me a test drive in his car.

but yea more than one owner said its true..............its boring.

so yea back to square 1, i need m, s or amg...........im done buying sneakers.

If you were about any car id tell you just get an SCoupe and call it a day but you said you need 4 doors.

Back
Top Bottom